Need QUIET PS Fan

I have an Epox 8RDA+ w/ an Athlon 3200+, Western Digital HD, GF FX 5950
Ultra, and other small cards. I currently have an Antec PP_412X 400W
Switching Power Supply (Smart Fan). I've narrowed down the loud noise from
my case to the PS.

What is your recommendation for a very quiet 400W - 450W power supply?

Thanks!

--
Michael Sovitzky
MCSE: W2K

seasonic super silencer

www.silentpcreview.com

"Michael Sovitzky" <msovitzky@c-gconsulting.com> wrote in message
> I have an Epox 8RDA+ w/ an Athlon 3200+, Western Digital HD, GF FX 5950
> Ultra, and other small cards. I currently have an Antec PP_412X 400W
> Switching Power Supply (Smart Fan). I've narrowed down the loud noise
from
> my case to the PS.
>
> What is your recommendation for a very quiet 400W - 450W power supply?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Michael Sovitzky
> MCSE: W2K