Happy Birthday Joan - Your turn today

All the best, Joan. Have a good one!

Mart

Thanks Mart, I'm enjoying it so far and hopefully going out to lunch, just
have to try out my new CD's <g>
Joan

Mart wrote:
> All the best, Joan. Have a good one!
>
> Mart

Birthday? What's that? If it means getting to enjoy yourself then have a
good one Joan!
--
Mike Maltby
mike.maltby@gmail.com

Joan Archer <archer_joan@NOSPAM.com> wrote:

> Thanks Mart, I'm enjoying it so far and hopefully going out to lunch,
> just have to try out my new CD's <g>

<lol> Well in between doing the washing and computer maintenance and
whatever yes it does mean enjoying myself <g> I'm going to listen to one
of my new CD's before John comes home and takes me out to lunch <g>
Thanks Mike
Joan

Mike M wrote:
> Birthday? What's that? If it means getting to enjoy yourself then
> have a good one Joan!

Heather

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

Ummm, what *number* is this one?? (snicker)

Nah, don't tell. We will continue to think of you as about 40, grin.

Happy Birthday, old girl.

Heather

"Joan Archer" <archer_joan@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
> Thanks Mart, I'm enjoying it so far and hopefully going out to lunch, just
> have to try out my new CD's <g>
> Joan
>
> Mart wrote:
> > All the best, Joan. Have a good one!
> >
> > Mart

I asked somebody how old I looked a couple weeks ago, I got "you look
about <age>" which is my real age... rats. LOL. shouldna been fishing.

Rick

Heather wrote:
> Ummm, what *number* is this one?? (snicker)
>
> Nah, don't tell. We will continue to think of you as about 40, grin.
>
> Happy Birthday, old girl.
>
> Heather
>
> "Joan Archer" <archer_joan@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
>
>>Thanks Mart, I'm enjoying it so far and hopefully going out to lunch, just
>>have to try out my new CD's <g>
>>Joan
>>
>>Mart wrote:
>>
>>>All the best, Joan. Have a good one!
>>>
>>>Mart

Somebody had to ask - how did I know it would be you?!
:)

Happy Birthday, Joan!!
--
Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

"Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Ummm, what *number* is this one?? (snicker)
>
> Nah, don't tell. We will continue to think of you as about 40, grin.
>
> Happy Birthday, old girl.
>
> Heather
>
> "Joan Archer" <archer_joan@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
>> Thanks Mart, I'm enjoying it so far and hopefully going out to lunch,
>> just
>> have to try out my new CD's <g>
>> Joan
>>
>> Mart wrote:
>> > All the best, Joan. Have a good one!
>> >
>> > Mart

Heather

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

LOL!! Of course it would be me.......shameless and nosy. I also know how
old you will be on **** 6th.......WOW!!

XX Figgs

> Somebody had to ask - how did I know it would be you?!
> :)
>
> Happy Birthday, Joan!!
> --
> Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)
>
> Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
>
> http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

> "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> > Ummm, what *number* is this one?? (snicker)
> >
> > Nah, don't tell. We will continue to think of you as about 40, grin.
> >
> > Happy Birthday, old girl.
> >
> > Heather
> >
> > "Joan Archer" <archer_joan@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
> >> Thanks Mart, I'm enjoying it so far and hopefully going out to lunch,
> >> just
> >> have to try out my new CD's <g>
> >> Joan

Happy Birthday Joan.
Thinking about lunch after 8:00 at night is a bit odd but to each her
own.

....Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 11:05:40 +0100, "Joan Archer"

Alan Edwards wrote:
> Happy Birthday Joan.
> Thinking about lunch after 8:00 at night is a bit odd but to each her
> own.

or 8:00 in the morning. Happy Birthday.

Rick

> ...Alan
> --
> Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
> http://dts-l.org/index.html
>
> On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 11:05:40 +0100, "Joan Archer"
> <archer_joan@NOSPAM.com> wrote:
>

>>Thanks Mart, I'm enjoying it so far and hopefully going out to lunch, just
>>have to try out my new CD's <g>
>>Joan
>>
>>Mart wrote:
>>
>>>All the best, Joan. Have a good one!
>>>
>>>Mart

<lol> Thanks Alan, I had a very nice lunch at about 2pm here <g> and it
wasn't just me and John, Kelly and Rob came too <g>
Joan

Alan Edwards wrote:
> Happy Birthday Joan.
> Thinking about lunch after 8:00 at night is a bit odd but to each her
> own.
>
> ...Alan

<lol> Thanks Rick, I wasn't even out of bed at 8am although I was awake
<g>
Joan

Rick T wrote:

> or 8:00 in the morning. Happy Birthday.
>

> Rick

<lol> Still not caught up with you yet <g> (62) but don't tell anyone, I'm
still laughing over that card you sent me, oh and the fun and games I
started in a.c.v <g>
Joan

Heather wrote:
> Ummm, what *number* is this one?? (snicker)
>
> Nah, don't tell. We will continue to think of you as about 40, grin.
>
> Happy Birthday, old girl.
>
> Heather

Heather

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

I love sending that card. I horrified a prim woman from Dorset
(UK)......ain't got no sense of humour, lol. OTOH, can't imagine
her......never mind, grin.

Off to acv to see what Dimbulb is up to. He is such a nerd!! And you
started this one, you brat!!

Cheers.....Heather

> <lol> Still not caught up with you yet <g> (62) but don't tell anyone, I'm
> still laughing over that card you sent me, oh and the fun and games I
> started in a.c.v <g>
> Joan
>

> Heather wrote:
> > Ummm, what *number* is this one?? (snicker)
> >
> > Nah, don't tell. We will continue to think of you as about 40, grin.
> >
> > Happy Birthday, old girl.
> >
> > Heather

<lol> I don't bother asking, probably get told I look older <g>
Joan

Rick T wrote:
>I asked somebody how old I looked a couple weeks ago, I got "you look
> about <age>" which is my real age... rats. LOL. shouldna been fishing.
>

> Rick

<lol> Thanks Noel.
Heather just wants me to catch up with her <g>
Joan

Noel Paton wrote:
> Somebody had to ask - how did I know it would be you?!
> :)
>
> Happy Birthday, Joan!!

Shane

I suppose it's too late, now, to observe that you are indeed out to lunch,
Joan?

Shane

Joan Archer wrote:
> <lol> Well in between doing the washing and computer maintenance and
> whatever yes it does mean enjoying myself <g> I'm going to listen to
> one of my new CD's before John comes home and takes me out to lunch
> <g> Thanks Mike
> Joan
>

> Mike M wrote:
>> Birthday? What's that? If it means getting to enjoy yourself then
>> have a good one Joan!

Pbbbbt!
:)
--

> LOL!! Of course it would be me.......shameless and nosy. I also know how
> old you will be on **** 6th.......WOW!!
>
> XX Figgs

Heather

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

Good morning......and what does that incomprehensible remark mean?? (G)

Night......Figgs

> Pbbbbt!
> :)
> --
> Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)
>
> Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
>
> http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

> "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> > LOL!! Of course it would be me.......shameless and nosy. I also know
how
> > old you will be on **** 6th.......WOW!!
> >
> > XX Figgs

Shane

Sounds like the first inkling of what's to come the morning after a curry
and a skinful..........

Shane

> Good morning......and what does that incomprehensible remark mean?? (G)
>
> Night......Figgs
>
> "Noel Paton" <NoelDPspamless@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
>> Pbbbbt!
>> :)
>> --
>> Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)
>>
>> Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
>> http://www.btinternet.com/~winnoel/millsrpch.htm
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/6oztj
>>
>> Please read http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm on how to post messages to NG's
>>
>> "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> > LOL!! Of course it would be me.......shameless and nosy. I also know
> how
>> > old you will be on **** 6th.......WOW!!
>> >
>> > XX Figgs

Any road up, so what's the latest news with regards to your 'proposed' XP
box?

Don't feel embarrassed if there's been no further progress - we all
understand <g> Poor old Willy must be getting cheesed-off with the
indecision.

No pressure!

And don't blame Joan, - it was me who "started this one" and '43 was an
exceptionally good vintage <g>

Mart

>I love sending that card. I horrified a prim woman from Dorset
> (UK)......ain't got no sense of humour, lol. OTOH, can't imagine
> her......never mind, grin.
>
> Off to acv to see what Dimbulb is up to. He is such a nerd!! And you
> started this one, you brat!!
>
> Cheers.....Heather
>
> "Joan Archer" <archer_joan@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
>> <lol> Still not caught up with you yet <g> (62) but don't tell anyone,
>> I'm
>> still laughing over that card you sent me, oh and the fun and games I
>> started in a.c.v <g>
>> Joan
>>

>> Heather wrote:
>> > Ummm, what *number* is this one?? (snicker)
>> >
>> > Nah, don't tell. We will continue to think of you as about 40, grin.
>> >
>> > Happy Birthday, old girl.
>> >
>> > Heather

Heather

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

Lordy.....you know me too well, lol!! I have to go over and see poor old
Willy and figure out what I do next. Order it? Yep, that must be it. I
chatted to Noel on Friday.....then it was a long weekend here, so Willy was
off till today.

I have been reading all the computer ads and am no further ahead, so will
leave it in his hands, I think.

XX Figgs

"Mart" <mart(NoSpam)@nospam.nospam> wrote in message
> Any road up, so what's the latest news with regards to your 'proposed' XP
> box?
>
> Don't feel embarrassed if there's been no further progress - we all
> understand <g> Poor old Willy must be getting cheesed-off with the
> indecision.
>
> No pressure!
>
> And don't blame Joan, - it was me who "started this one" and '43 was an
> exceptionally good vintage <g>
>
> Mart
>

> "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> >I love sending that card. I horrified a prim woman from Dorset
> > (UK)......ain't got no sense of humour, lol. OTOH, can't imagine
> > her......never mind, grin.
> >
> > Off to acv to see what Dimbulb is up to. He is such a nerd!! And you
> > started this one, you brat!!
> >
> > Cheers.....Heather
> >
> > "Joan Archer" <archer_joan@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
> >> <lol> Still not caught up with you yet <g> (62) but don't tell anyone,
> >> I'm
> >> still laughing over that card you sent me, oh and the fun and games I
> >> started in a.c.v <g>
> >> Joan

PS

Good news re: the Toronto Airbus Crash - **All aboard survive.** Reuters -
UK @ 01:20 BST

My best wishes and thoughts to any injured.

Mart

"Mart" <mart(NoSpam)@nospam.nospam> wrote in message
> Any road up, so what's the latest news with regards to your 'proposed' XP
> box?
>
> Don't feel embarrassed if there's been no further progress - we all
> understand <g> Poor old Willy must be getting cheesed-off with the
> indecision.
>
> No pressure!
>
> And don't blame Joan, - it was me who "started this one" and '43 was an
> exceptionally good vintage <g>
>
> Mart
>

> "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>>I love sending that card. I horrified a prim woman from Dorset
>> (UK)......ain't got no sense of humour, lol. OTOH, can't imagine
>> her......never mind, grin.
>>
>> Off to acv to see what Dimbulb is up to. He is such a nerd!! And you
>> started this one, you brat!!
>>
>> Cheers.....Heather
>>
>> "Joan Archer" <archer_joan@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
>>> <lol> Still not caught up with you yet <g> (62) but don't tell anyone,
>>> I'm
>>> still laughing over that card you sent me, oh and the fun and games I
>>> started in a.c.v <g>
>>> Joan

Heather

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

It was an absolute miracle!!!! The sudden thunderstorms hit here a few
times today, but the one that hit at 4 pm was really bad......hail,
torrential rain, lightning, etc. That is when the plane got hit, I assume.
All the electrical stuff went dead apparently.

Ron and I watched it on the local news station from about 4:20 and it was
horrifying......I figured no one got out. But apparently they got out on
the far side and no one knew for an hour or so. I would guess they had 2
minutes max to get out of there. And everyone did. The crew were
fantastic, the survivors said.

309 on board and only 14 with minor injuries. That plane was engulfed in
flames within 5 minutes. We live due north of the crash site....about 20
minutes.

It was also *deja vu* for me. A DC-9 went into that ravine in 1978 and a
friend of mine was injured. But no fire that time. They had blown an
engine on take-off.

Cheers.....Heather

PS......CNN finally realized we are up here (VBG)

> PS
>
> Good news re: the Toronto Airbus Crash - **All aboard survive.** Reuters -
> UK @ 01:20 BST
>
> My best wishes and thoughts to any injured.
>
> Mart
>

> "Mart" <mart(NoSpam)@nospam.nospam> wrote in message
> > Any road up, so what's the latest news with regards to your 'proposed'
XP
> > box?
> >
> > Don't feel embarrassed if there's been no further progress - we all
> > understand <g> Poor old Willy must be getting cheesed-off with the
> > indecision.
> >
> > No pressure!
> >
> > And don't blame Joan, - it was me who "started this one" and '43 was an
> > exceptionally good vintage <g>
> >
> > Mart
> >

> > "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> >>I love sending that card. I horrified a prim woman from Dorset
> >> (UK)......ain't got no sense of humour, lol. OTOH, can't imagine
> >> her......never mind, grin.
> >>
> >> Off to acv to see what Dimbulb is up to. He is such a nerd!! And you
> >> started this one, you brat!!
> >>
> >> Cheers.....Heather
> >>
> >> "Joan Archer" <archer_joan@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message

<lol> It seems like years that we have been waiting for you to come over
to XP, does this mean it is finally going to happen in the next couple of
weeks <g>
Joan