Ad-aware Definition File [SE1R60] 04.08.2005

<http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=15118>

Silj

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
Security Tools Updates
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

(Reply to group, as return address
is invalid - that we may all benefit)

Thank you, Silj.
But so soon?
That deserves an explanation, don't you think?

Harry.

"webster72n" wrote:

> Thank you, Silj.
> But so soon?
> That deserves an explanation, don't you think?

Lavasoft is just keeping up with the onslaught of Spyware just like
any other vendor, Harry, this all there is to it.

Silj

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
Security Tools Updates
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

(Reply to group, as return address
is invalid - that we may all benefit)

That's all' Silj?
Isn't that "onslaught of Spyware" to decrease and not increase, unless
nothing or too little is being done to accomplish it?

webster72n wrote:
> That's all' Silj?
> Isn't that "onslaught of Spyware" to decrease and not increase, unless
> nothing or too little is being done to accomplish it?

..... what?

Rick

> webster72n wrote:
> > That's all' Silj?
> > Isn't that "onslaught of Spyware" to decrease and not increase, unless
> > nothing or too little is being done to accomplish it?
>
> .... what? The decrease!
>

> Rick
>

> > Harry.
> >

> > "siljaline" <siljaline@nospam.com> wrote in message

> >>Lavasoft is just keeping up with the onslaught of Spyware just like
> >>any other vendor, Harry, this all there is to it.
> >>
> >>Silj
> >>
> >>--
> >>siljaline
> >>
> >>MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
> >>_________________________________________
> >>Security Tools Updates
> >>http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
> >>
> >>(Reply to group, as return address
> >>is invalid - that we may all benefit)

ahh...k

Rick

webster72n wrote:
> "Rick T" <plinnane3REMOVE@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>webster72n wrote:
>>
>>>That's all' Silj?
>>>Isn't that "onslaught of Spyware" to decrease and not increase, unless
>>>nothing or too little is being done to accomplish it?
>>
>>.... what? The decrease!
>>

>>Rick
>>

>>> Harry.
>>>

>>>"siljaline" <siljaline@nospam.com> wrote in message

Heather

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

Yeppers......definitely lives in another reality, lol.

Figgs

> ahh...k
>

> Rick
>

> webster72n wrote:
> > "Rick T" <plinnane3REMOVE@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message

> >>.... what? The decrease!
> >>

> >>Rick

......and sure glad it isn't your's......

"Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Yeppers......definitely lives in another reality, lol.
>
> Figgs
>
> "Rick T" <plinnane3REMOVE@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message
> > ahh...k
> >

> > Rick
> >

> > webster72n wrote:
> > > "Rick T" <plinnane3REMOVE@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message

Heather

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

And what is wrong with MY reality?? Hmmm?

I trust you were kidding.

Heather

> .....and sure glad it isn't your's......
>

> "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> > Yeppers......definitely lives in another reality, lol.
> >
> > Figgs
> >
> > "Rick T" <plinnane3REMOVE@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > ahh...k
> > >

> > > Rick

> unless

<hmmph>

Rick
upwind of Bramalamalampton

Heather wrote:
> Yeppers......definitely lives in another reality, lol.
>
> Figgs
>
> "Rick T" <plinnane3REMOVE@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>ahh...k
>>

>>Rick
>>

>>webster72n wrote:
>>
>>>"Rick T" <plinnane3REMOVE@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message

What if I was????????Were you??????????

> And what is wrong with MY reality?? Hmmm?
>
> I trust you were kidding.
>
> Heather
>
> "webster72n" <hbethke@copper.net> wrote in message
> >
> > .....and sure glad it isn't your's......
> >

> > "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> > > Yeppers......definitely lives in another reality, lol.
> > >
> > > Figgs
> > >
> > > "Rick T" <plinnane3REMOVE@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message

> > unless

> like