PCI Controller card has a 4 pin HDD LED connection.

I don't know what kind of wire goes into this connection and I don't know where
it would plug into on the other end. Any ideas?

Cymbal Man Freq. wrote:
> I don't know what kind of wire goes into this connection and I don't know where
> it would plug into on the other end. Any ideas?

the red light at the front of your PC which flashes when there's
hard-disk activity? that's the one.

Rick

This would be a cable that normally comes from the front face of the PC
and is usually plugged in to the motherboard where other such cables are
attached such as that for power on/off, reset, power on indication and the
case speakers.
--
Mike Maltby
mike.maltby@gmail.com

Cymbal Man Freq. <Don't Bother@ForgedPostsAnonymous.unorg> wrote:

> I don't know what kind of wire goes into this connection and I don't
> know where it would plug into on the other end. Any ideas?

TRENDING THREADS