puter reboots on its own

my puter reboots on its own while im on line please help me

update it only seems to do it while im playing msn games

mappy67 wrote:
> update it only seems to do it while im playing msn games

Are you on dial-up ?

Rick

> "mappy67" wrote:
>

>>my puter reboots on its own while im on line please help me

no i got dsl

"mappy67" wrote:

> my puter reboots on its own while im on line please help me

ive ran virus and spy and nothing helps its just wierd its only when i play
msn games on line

"mappy67" wrote:

> my puter reboots on its own while im on line please help me

to funny heather but they dont have pool

mappy67 wrote:
> no i got dsl
>
> "mappy67" wrote:
>

>>my puter reboots on its own while im on line please help me

mayb u cud run antivirus and antispyware then fix ie.

2fxIE:
controlpanel,adremuvsoftwar,adremuv,ie6,fix(butin)

Rik

Heather

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

Try Pogo instead.....grin

Heather

"mappy67" <mappy67@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> ive ran virus and spy and nothing helps its just wierd its only when i
play
> msn games on line
>
> "mappy67" wrote:
>
> > my puter reboots on its own while im on line please help me

Heather

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

I am pretty sure they do.......I never play that, but think I saw it.

> to funny heather but they dont have pool
>
> "mappy67" wrote:
>
> > my puter reboots on its own while im on line please help me

Shane

> mappy67 wrote:
>> no i got dsl
>>
>> "mappy67" wrote:
>>

>>>my puter reboots on its own while im on line please help me
>
> mayb u cud run antivirus and antispyware then fix ie.
>
> 2fxIE:
> controlpanel,adremuvsoftwar,adremuv,ie6,fix(butin)

lol!

Shane