Control Panel

wim

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

The following icons and files from the control panel do not function anymore
(nothing happens): System (sysdm.cpl) ; Add new Hardware (netcpl.cpl) and
Modems (modem.cpl). Also the option Add new printer does not work anymore.
Can somebody offer me the solution?
--
William

Wim wrote :-

> The following ... do not function anymore

How recent?

Might be worth running System Restore and rolling-back to before it
happened - ass-u-me-ing your SR is functioning, of course <g>

Mart