Logitech mouse drivers please - MESH OEM

Hi
I am hoping for some help.
I have purchased a 'Logitech cordless desktop pro'
It is an OEM product destined for a MESH machine - so no installation
software.
Keyboard is fine with XP - but the mouse is troublesome.
I cannot get the motion speed right. It just wont allow for any adjustment
in the mouseware 9.79 software I have downloaded and so I am assuming there
must be some specific MESH driver for it.
Can anyone help (Logitech weren't able to help a lot)
The mouse is fine on standard XP drivers and adjusts (no functionality with
centre button though)
With mouseware, the cursor moves far too much in proportion to physical
mouse movement and I can't slow it
Thank-you
David

"DCA" <dca860MAPS@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I am hoping for some help.
> I have purchased a 'Logitech cordless desktop pro'
> It is an OEM product destined for a MESH machine

Would be nice to know what MESH means.

"John Doe" <jdoe@usenet.love.invalid> wrote in message
> "DCA" <dca860MAPS@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> I am hoping for some help.
>> I have purchased a 'Logitech cordless desktop pro'
>> It is an OEM product destined for a MESH machine
>
> Would be nice to know what MESH means.

Computer builder - quite well known to most!

jad

what motherboard are you using, because other than the port being something
special I cant see a 'computer builder' specific driver being an issue.

"JAD" <kapasitor@earthcharter.net> wrote in message
> what motherboard are you using, because other than the port being
> something special I cant see a 'computer builder' specific driver being an
> issue.
>

> "DCA" <dca860MAPS@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>> "John Doe" <jdoe@usenet.love.invalid> wrote in message

>>> Would be nice to know what MESH means.
>>>

>> Computer builder - quite well known to most!

Standard Dell Dimension 8300. The driver for this mouse seems to be a
problem for more than one. I have re-posted with specific model of mouse
Thanks
David

unkn2232324

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 10:08:54 GMT, "DCA" <dca860MAPS@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

>"John Doe" <jdoe@usenet.love.invalid> wrote in message
>> "DCA" <dca860MAPS@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> I am hoping for some help.
>>> I have purchased a 'Logitech cordless desktop pro'
>>> It is an OEM product destined for a MESH machine
>>
>> Would be nice to know what MESH means.
>>

>Computer builder - quite well known to most!

Perhaps that is true if the person is from the UK. But they aren't
"quite well known to most" outside of the UK.