Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Where is Everybody??

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
Share
August 17, 2005 6:31:51 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

Perhaps I am not getting the posts.....but there is only my own from today
re AdAware.

Heather

More about : question

Anonymous
August 17, 2005 6:44:39 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

Looks as though everyone has other priorities.

H.


"Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
news:eNv9xn1oFHA.1416@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Perhaps I am not getting the posts.....but there is only my own from today
> re AdAware.
>
> Heather
>
>
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 7:03:13 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

On the eastern shore of the Pacific Ocean. Just about directly opposite
Fukushima, Japan.

--
Norman
~Win dain a lotica, En vai tu ri, Si lo ta
~Fin dein a loluca, En dragu a sei lain
~Vi fa-ru les shutai am, En riga-lint
Related resources
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 11:59:13 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

We're still here!

Regarding AdAware - It's just that since the updates have started to behave
themselves, there's no real need to acknowledge the (very useful and
welcome) heads-up.

But the "heads-up" is still appreciated!!

Mart



"webster72n" <hbethke@copper.net> wrote in message
news:ehEcPt1oFHA.2580@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>
> Looks as though everyone has other priorities.
>
> H.
>
>
> "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> news:eNv9xn1oFHA.1416@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>> Perhaps I am not getting the posts.....but there is only my own from
>> today
>> re AdAware.
>>
>> Heather
>>
>>
>
>
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 11:59:14 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

Could have fooled me, Mart.

Harry.


"Mart" <mart(NoSpam)@nospam.nospam> wrote in message
news:ueTsC31oFHA.468@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> We're still here!
>
>
> Mart
>
>
>
> "webster72n" <hbethke@copper.net> wrote in message
> news:ehEcPt1oFHA.2580@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> >
> > Looks as though everyone has other priorities.
> >
> > H.
> >
> >
> > "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> > news:eNv9xn1oFHA.1416@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> >> Perhaps I am not getting the posts.....but there is only my own from
> >> today
> >> re AdAware.
> >>
> >> Heather
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
>
>
August 17, 2005 11:59:14 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

You are such a diplomat!! You are hereby appointed as Ambassador from
Cumberland (I don't officially recognize 'Cumbria', grin).

Cheers....Heather

"Mart" <mart(NoSpam)@nospam.nospam> wrote in message
news:ueTsC31oFHA.468@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> We're still here!
>
> Regarding AdAware - It's just that since the updates have started to
behave
> themselves, there's no real need to acknowledge the (very useful and
> welcome) heads-up.
>
> But the "heads-up" is still appreciated!!
>
> Mart
>
>
>
> "webster72n" <hbethke@copper.net> wrote in message
> news:ehEcPt1oFHA.2580@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> >
> > Looks as though everyone has other priorities.
> >
> > H.
> >
> >
> > "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> > news:eNv9xn1oFHA.1416@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> >> Perhaps I am not getting the posts.....but there is only my own from
> >> today
> >> re AdAware.
> >>
> >> Heather
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
>
>
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 12:28:15 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

You're fired!!<vbg>
- my AdAware updater refused to connect!

--
Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
http://www.btinternet.com/~winnoel/millsrpch.htm

http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

Please read http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm on how to post messages to NG's

"Mart" <mart(NoSpam)@nospam.nospam> wrote in message
news:ueTsC31oFHA.468@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> We're still here!
>
> Regarding AdAware - It's just that since the updates have started to
> behave themselves, ............
August 18, 2005 12:28:16 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

Bloody newbies!! (eg)

I just wondered why no posts.......everyone turn in their WinME computers?
Glad I didn't have Windows 2000 yesterday.......lol. Think some heads may
roll at CNN and other media places. No patch on the machines.

Which reminds me........note to self (phone Willy)

Cheers.....Heather

"Noel Paton" <NoelDPspamless@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
news:%23dqkPH2oFHA.1372@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> You're fired!!<vbg>
> - my AdAware updater refused to connect!
>
> --
> Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)
>
> Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
> http://www.btinternet.com/~winnoel/millsrpch.htm
>
> http://tinyurl.com/6oztj
>
> Please read http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm on how to post messages to NG's
>
> "Mart" <mart(NoSpam)@nospam.nospam> wrote in message
> news:ueTsC31oFHA.468@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> > We're still here!
> >
> > Regarding AdAware - It's just that since the updates have started to
> > behave themselves, ............
>
>
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 1:11:45 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

<lol> Just done mine with no problems <g>
Joan


Noel Paton wrote:
> You're fired!!<vbg>
> - my AdAware updater refused to connect!
>
>
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 1:11:46 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

Yup, mine worked as well, Joan. Noel just ain't holding his mouth right.
BTW, Figglet, did you ever get that XP box?? Sure been enjoying this one.
I have two printers now......got a new Epson R200 that prints labels
directly on discs....much better than the lightscribe!! AFA your question,
I've been here......just laying low.
Heirloom, old and can't get much lower


"Joan Archer" <archer_joan@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
news:eiasjf2oFHA.764@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> <lol> Just done mine with no problems <g>
> Joan
>
>
> Noel Paton wrote:
>> You're fired!!<vbg>
>> - my AdAware updater refused to connect!
>>
>>
>
>
August 18, 2005 1:11:47 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

Hi Loon........no, Willy hasn't sent me the specs or anything. Been busy
with other stuff, so haven't called him. Will drop around there tomorrow to
make sure he is still alive!! Running out to the store for food at the
moment.

I bought the same printer (as did Elayne) at Xmas......haven't tried out the
label on disc thingie yet. Got it for a steal......but HATE mail-in
rebates!!!!! Took me 3 months to get them all back. Think I ended up
paying around $80 Cdn. for the R200. Elayne bought it simply because it was
such a good deal.....she didn't need another printer, lol. She sounds a lot
like you!!

Kissies......Heather

"Heirloom" <roland58XX@XXcox.net> wrote in message
news:%23YvBNt2oFHA.3936@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Yup, mine worked as well, Joan. Noel just ain't holding his mouth right.
> BTW, Figglet, did you ever get that XP box?? Sure been enjoying this one.
> I have two printers now......got a new Epson R200 that prints labels
> directly on discs....much better than the lightscribe!! AFA your
question,
> I've been here......just laying low.
> Heirloom, old and can't get much lower
>
>
> "Joan Archer" <archer_joan@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
> news:eiasjf2oFHA.764@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> > <lol> Just done mine with no problems <g>
> > Joan
> >
> >
> > Noel Paton wrote:
> >> You're fired!!<vbg>
> >> - my AdAware updater refused to connect!
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
>
>
!