Help me please with IE...

I wish to uninstall IE version five in windows ME so that I can install a new
copy for a patron the old copy is corrupt and I would like to see if somebody
has detailed information on how to do this.

Thank You

Dwayne E. Miller
IT Systems Technician

Shane

http://www.btinternet.com/~winnoel/ReInIE.htm

Shane

"DeweyBad" <DeweyBad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I wish to uninstall IE version five in windows ME so that I can install a
>new
> copy for a patron the old copy is corrupt and I would like to see if
> somebody
> has detailed information on how to do this.
>
> Thank You
>
> Dwayne E. Miller
> IT Systems Technician

(thanks for the plug, Shane!)
How's the back?

--
Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

"Shane" <shanebeatson@gmail.com> wrote in message
> http://www.btinternet.com/~winnoel/ReInIE.htm
>

> Shane
>

> "DeweyBad" <DeweyBad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I wish to uninstall IE version five in windows ME so that I can install a
>>new
>> copy for a patron the old copy is corrupt and I would like to see if
>> somebody
>> has detailed information on how to do this.
>>
>> Thank You
>>
>> Dwayne E. Miller
>> IT Systems Technician

Shane

.......One for me, and one for Jack!

;-)

Shane

> (thanks for the plug, Shane!)
> How's the back?
>

> --
> Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)
>
> Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
>
> http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

> "Shane" <shanebeatson@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> http://www.btinternet.com/~winnoel/ReInIE.htm
>>

>> Shane
>>

>> "DeweyBad" <DeweyBad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>>I wish to uninstall IE version five in windows ME so that I can install a
>>>new
>>> copy for a patron the old copy is corrupt and I would like to see if
>>> somebody
>>> has detailed information on how to do this.
>>>
>>> Thank You
>>>
>>> Dwayne E. Miller
>>> IT Systems Technician

Shane

To be serious - instead of trotting out a 30 year old Mike Reid gag - no
problem, and my back doesn't trouble me much anymore since I more-or-less
stopped doing the stuff that aggrevated it.

Thanks for asking.