Help me please with IE...

I wish to uninstall IE version five in windows ME so that I can install a new
copy for a patron the old copy is corrupt and I would like to see if somebody
has detailed information on how to do this.

Thank You

Dwayne E. Miller
IT Systems Technician
4 answers Last reply
More about help

    http://www.btinternet.com/~winnoel/ReInIE.htm

    Shane

    "DeweyBad" <DeweyBad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I wish to uninstall IE version five in windows ME so that I can install a
    >new
    > copy for a patron the old copy is corrupt and I would like to see if
    > somebody
    > has detailed information on how to do this.
    >
    > Thank You
    >
    > Dwayne E. Miller
    > IT Systems Technician

    (thanks for the plug, Shane!)
    How's the back?

    --
    Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)

    Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

    http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

    "Shane" <shanebeatson@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.btinternet.com/~winnoel/ReInIE.htm
    >

    > Shane
    >

    > "DeweyBad" <DeweyBad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >>I wish to uninstall IE version five in windows ME so that I can install a
    >>new
    >> copy for a patron the old copy is corrupt and I would like to see if
    >> somebody
    >> has detailed information on how to do this.
    >>
    >> Thank You
    >>
    >> Dwayne E. Miller
    >> IT Systems Technician

    .......One for me, and one for Jack!

    ;-)

    Shane

    > (thanks for the plug, Shane!)
    > How's the back?
    >

    > --
    > Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)
    >
    > Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

    > "Shane" <shanebeatson@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> http://www.btinternet.com/~winnoel/ReInIE.htm
    >>

    >> Shane
    >>

    >> "DeweyBad" <DeweyBad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >>>I wish to uninstall IE version five in windows ME so that I can install a
    >>>new
    >>> copy for a patron the old copy is corrupt and I would like to see if
    >>> somebody
    >>> has detailed information on how to do this.
    >>>
    >>> Thank You
    >>>
    >>> Dwayne E. Miller
    >>> IT Systems Technician

    To be serious - instead of trotting out a 30 year old Mike Reid gag - no
    problem, and my back doesn't trouble me much anymore since I more-or-less
    stopped doing the stuff that aggrevated it.

    Thanks for asking.

    Shane

    > (thanks for the plug, Shane!)
    > How's the back?
    >

    > --
    > Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)
    >
    > Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

    > "Shane" <shanebeatson@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > > http://www.btinternet.com/~winnoel/ReInIE.htm
    > >

    > > Shane
    > >

    > > "DeweyBad" <DeweyBad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >>I wish to uninstall IE version five in windows ME so that I can install
    > >>new
    > >> copy for a patron the old copy is corrupt and I would like to see if
    > >> somebody
    > >> has detailed information on how to do this.
    > >>
    > >> Thank You
    > >>
    > >> Dwayne E. Miller
    > >> IT Systems Technician

Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows Me Windows