Mouse driver help - Logitech M-RR95

Having real problems getting my Logitech mouse to work. It is a cordless
optical 3 key + wheel.
This is a M-RR95 mouse and searching seems to show more Russian web site
have it registered than Englich making me wonder if it was a problematic
batch shipped overseas!!!!
It came with a MESH Internet cordless pro desktop set.
Mouseware doesn't operate well with it the main problem being the motion
settings don't work and the cursor flies about at an exaggerated rate
Any bettter or specific drivers welcome!!
Many thanks
David
6 answers Last reply
More about mouse driver logitech rr95

    acceleration enabled?

    "DCA" <dca860MAPS@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Having real problems getting my Logitech mouse to work. It is a cordless
    > optical 3 key + wheel.
    > This is a M-RR95 mouse and searching seems to show more Russian web site
    > have it registered than Englich making me wonder if it was a problematic
    > batch shipped overseas!!!!
    > It came with a MESH Internet cordless pro desktop set.
    > Mouseware doesn't operate well with it the main problem being the motion
    > settings don't work and the cursor flies about at an exaggerated rate
    > Any bettter or specific drivers welcome!!
    > Many thanks
    > David

    May be worth it just to buy one. Several brands are available at the
    computer stores for $15 or less.

    ....and, yes, I am talking about wireless mice.

    "JAD" <kapasitor@earthcharter.net> wrote in message
    > acceleration enabled?
    >
    > "DCA" <dca860MAPS@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> Having real problems getting my Logitech mouse to work. It is a cordless
    >> optical 3 key + wheel.
    >> This is a M-RR95 mouse and searching seems to show more Russian web site
    >> have it registered than Englich making me wonder if it was a problematic
    >> batch shipped overseas!!!!
    >> It came with a MESH Internet cordless pro desktop set.
    >> Mouseware doesn't operate well with it the main problem being the motion
    >> settings don't work and the cursor flies about at an exaggerated rate
    >> Any bettter or specific drivers welcome!!
    >> Many thanks
    >> David

    Yep. The movement speed it set to lo and if you drag it upwards it just
    jumps back to low - in other words it is not operating.
    Acceleration i default to off. Can be changed to low medium or high but
    then try to move speed slider adn it turns off again

    "Papa" <bikingis@my.fun> wrote in message
    > May be worth it just to buy one. Several brands are available at the
    > computer stores for $15 or less.
    I just did - and got this bloody one!

    Try a different brand.

    > "Papa" <bikingis@my.fun> wrote in message
    >> May be worth it just to buy one. Several brands are available at the
    >> computer stores for $15 or less.
    > I just did - and got this bloody one!

Homebuilt Mice Logitech Systems