IE6

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
Share
August 25, 2005 9:31:23 PM

Puter is locking up coming out of game room site. Get this MS message that IE
has caused a problem in Kernel 32 (I think) and to send it to Microsoft which
i've done. I've tried Ctrl+Alt+Del to no avail. Could the problem be with the
site I'm in rather than a problem with my puter. Last but not least, I
recently downloaded a trial version of a hide and lock program to protect
some of my more sensitive files. Is it possible that this might be at the
root of my problem? Haven't used it as yet so I doubt that this could be the
cause. Any ideas?

More about : ie6

Anonymous
August 26, 2005 4:30:04 AM

"Sandy" wrote:
> Puter is locking up coming out of game room site. Get this MS message that IE
> has caused a problem in Kernel 32 (I think) and to send it to Microsoft which
> i've done. I've tried Ctrl+Alt+Del to no avail. Could the problem be with the
> site I'm in rather than a problem with my puter. Last but not least, I
> recently downloaded a trial version of a hide and lock program to protect
> some of my more sensitive files. Is it possible that this might be at the
> root of my problem? Haven't used it as yet so I doubt that this could be the
> cause. Any ideas?

## Help with Hijackware ##
*All* MVP Sites.
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/Darnit.htm

Unexplained computer behaviour may be caused by deceptive software.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;827315

Silj

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
Security Tools Updates
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

(Reply to group, as return address
is invalid - that we may all benefit)
Anonymous
August 27, 2005 5:37:00 AM

"Sandy" wrote:
> Just to let u know it was the hide and lock program i downloaded off of the
> internet that was causing the problem. Thanks for ur help.

Sandy, I'm glad to hear all is well!
Beware of freeware programs that claim to do miraculous things...
If unsure - ask here.

Regards,
Silj

--