New Item

I wonder if it is possible to modify/add a item in the menu that appears
when from the Desktop, I right click then I choose New ... to create a new
file from various listed software. If so, how to do it?
Thanks in advance

Alain kadlec
Ottawa

--
Les politiciens, c'est comme les couches des bébés; il faut les changer
régulièrement et ce, pour les mêmes raisons ...

    This is a simple way to do that:
    Tweak UI 1.33 for Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows Millennium
    Edition, Windows 98 or Windows 95.
    Details at: (may wrap)
    http://www.microsoft.com/ntworkstation/downloads/PowerToys/Networking/NTTweakUI.asp
    or
    http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q237/9/20.ASP
    Download at:
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/winme/Install/1.0/WinMe/EN-US/Tweakui.exe

    ....Alan
    --
    Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
    http://dts-l.org/index.html

    On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 21:56:42 -0400, "Alain + Ivy"
    <kadbijlecou@sympatico.ca> wrote:

    >I wonder if it is possible to modify/add a item in the menu that appears
    >when from the Desktop, I right click then I choose New ... to create a new
    >file from various listed software. If so, how to do it?
    >Thanks in advance
    >
    >Alain kadlec
    >Ottawa

Microsoft Windows