Not enough memory for restore

Hi,
If I try to do a System Restore on my ME machine I get the message that
tells me that there is not enough space to perform this action (something
like I need 300MB of space). The thing is that I have 4GB of spare space on
the hard drive. Any ideas why?
Cheers
Lenny

What is the size of the hard drive? Is it partitioned into more than one
partition? How large is the _RESTORE folder on the C:\ drive? Is system
restore currently enabled? At what point are you seeing the message about
needing 300MB?
--
Mike Maltby
mike.maltby@gmail.com