Not enough memory for restore

Hi,
If I try to do a System Restore on my ME machine I get the message that
tells me that there is not enough space to perform this action (something
like I need 300MB of space). The thing is that I have 4GB of spare space on
the hard drive. Any ideas why?
Cheers
Lenny
1 answer Last reply
More about memory restore

    What is the size of the hard drive? Is it partitioned into more than one
    partition? How large is the _RESTORE folder on the C:\ drive? Is system
    restore currently enabled? At what point are you seeing the message about
    needing 300MB?
    --
    Mike Maltby
    mike.maltby@gmail.com

    lenny <lenny109@takeout.hotmail.com> wrote:

    > Hi,
    > If I try to do a System Restore on my ME machine I get the message
    > that tells me that there is not enough space to perform this action
    > (something like I need 300MB of space). The thing is that I have 4GB
    > of spare space on the hard drive. Any ideas why?
    > Cheers
    > Lenny

Memory System Restore Windows