New Spybot S&D

New rules, defs, and database for Search and Destroy

sced13ri
9 answers Last reply
More about spybot

    "sced13ri" wrote:
    > New rules, defs, and database for Search and Destroy

    Highlights, here:
    <http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=15503>

    Silj

    --
    siljaline

    MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
    Security Tools Updates
    http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

    (Reply to group, as return address
    is invalid - that we may all benefit)

    Three items still not able to immunize after this recent Updated Immunization
    Database: 364 KB. Any word on this issue?

    "Faldo" wrote:

    > Three items still not able to immunize after this recent Updated Immunization
    > Database: 364 KB. Any word on this issue?
    >
    > "siljaline" wrote:
    >
    > > "sced13ri" wrote:
    > > > New rules, defs, and database for Search and Destroy
    > >
    > > Highlights, here:
    > > <http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=15503>
    > >
    > > Silj
    > >
    > > --
    > > siljaline
    > >
    > > MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
    > > Security Tools Updates
    > > http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
    > >
    > > (Reply to group, as return address
    > > is invalid - that we may all benefit)
    > >

    > > I had problem for 6 additional possible protections in immunization after the updates. However all were immunized after few attempts.

    - Baba

    Thanks to boyh of you, Silj and "sced13ri"

    Harry..

    "Faldo" wrote:
    > Three items still not able to immunize after this recent Updated Immunization
    > Database: 364 KB. Any word on this issue?

    None that I know of, Faldo - try "undoing" SpyBot's Immunization and re-applying.
    Sorry I can't be of more help as I don't run Win 9x.
    Feel free to post your issue to the SpyBot Forum:
    <http://forums.net-integration.net/index.php?showforum=28>
    Note that Registration is required.

    Silj

    --
    siljaline

    MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
    Security Tools Updates
    http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

    (Reply to group, as return address
    is invalid - that we may all benefit)

    Yes, the same here.
    Patience has to be a virtue.

    Harry.

    "Faldo" <Faldo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Three items still not able to immunize after this recent Updated
    Immunization
    > Database: 364 KB. Any word on this issue?
    >
    > "siljaline" wrote:
    >
    > > "sced13ri" wrote:
    > > > New rules, defs, and database for Search and Destroy
    > >
    > > Highlights, here:
    > > <http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=15503>
    > >
    > > Silj
    > >
    > > --
    > > siljaline
    > >
    > > MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
    > > Security Tools Updates
    > > http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
    > >
    > > (Reply to group, as return address
    > > is invalid - that we may all benefit)

    I did the "undo"-thing , Silj and "no dice".
    Mybe the forum can help.

    "webster72n" wrote:

    > I did the "undo"-thing , Silj and "no dice".
    Harry, I *never* had a problem undoing immunize under Win 9x.
    > Mybe the forum can help.
    Yes!

    Silj

    --
    siljaline

    MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
    Security Tools Updates
    http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

    (Reply to group, as return address
    is invalid - that we may all benefit)

    I didn't have any problems "undoing", Silj.
    With "no dice" I meant it didn't do away with those three additional
    protections possible, which I thought it might be able to do, according to
    your words.
    The only thing left now is the forum.
    Let you know, as soon as I find out.

    > "webster72n" wrote:
    > >
    > > I did the "undo"-thing , Silj and "no dice".
    > Harry, I *never* had a problem undoing immunize under Win 9x.
    > > Mybe the forum can help.
    > Yes!
    >
    > Silj
    >
    > --
    > siljaline
    >
    > MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
    > Security Tools Updates
    > http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
    >
    > (Reply to group, as return address
    > is invalid - that we may all benefit)