Game

For all you UK simmers (and I know there are e a few about) At Game at the
minute hey have an offer of buy 2 get a 3rd free on games which cost £10
each (so basically £30 of games for £20) And sometimes Game does have some
good FS add ons so I got some "VFR Photographic Scenery" (that's the actual
name). 3 of them, so get on down there if you want some scenery. and what
can I say its like OMFG that's amazing.

--
www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.

    PC Pilot are selling all four VFR sceneries for £29.99

    Richard
    "Chris Harries" <chrisflyer@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > For all you UK simmers (and I know there are e a few about) At Game at the
    > minute hey have an offer of buy 2 get a 3rd free on games which cost £10
    > each (so basically £30 of games for £20) And sometimes Game does have some
    > good FS add ons so I got some "VFR Photographic Scenery" (that's the
    > actual name). 3 of them, so get on down there if you want some scenery.
    > and what can I say its like OMFG that's amazing.
    >
    > --
    > www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
    > www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.
    > I apologise now for any spelling mistakes or bad grammar

    ruined my argument :(, well game do other add one's aswell

    --
    "Richard Hardiman" <Richard.Hardiman@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > PC Pilot are selling all four VFR sceneries for £29.99
    >
    > Richard
    > "Chris Harries" <chrisflyer@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> For all you UK simmers (and I know there are e a few about) At Game at
    >> the minute hey have an offer of buy 2 get a 3rd free on games which cost
    >> £10 each (so basically £30 of games for £20) And sometimes Game does have
    >> some good FS add ons so I got some "VFR Photographic Scenery" (that's the
    >> actual name). 3 of them, so get on down there if you want some scenery.
    >> and what can I say its like OMFG that's amazing.
    >>
    >> --
    >> www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
    >> www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.
    >> I apologise now for any spelling mistakes or bad grammar
    >> --

    It's a similar price - it's all about who you prefer to support

    > ruined my argument :(, well game do other add one's aswell
    >
    > --
    > www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
    > www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.
    > I apologise now for any spelling mistakes or bad grammar
    > --
    > "Richard Hardiman" <Richard.Hardiman@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    >> PC Pilot are selling all four VFR sceneries for £29.99
    >>
    >> Richard
    >> "Chris Harries" <chrisflyer@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    >>> For all you UK simmers (and I know there are e a few about) At Game at
    >>> the minute hey have an offer of buy 2 get a 3rd free on games which cost
    >>> £10 each (so basically £30 of games for £20) And sometimes Game does
    >>> have some good FS add ons so I got some "VFR Photographic Scenery"
    >>> (that's the actual name). 3 of them, so get on down there if you want
    >>> some scenery. and what can I say its like OMFG that's amazing.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
    >>> www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.
    >>> I apologise now for any spelling mistakes or bad grammar
    >>> --

Games Microsoft Video Games