Game

Last response: in Video Games
February 18, 2005 7:24:05 PM

For all you UK simmers (and I know there are e a few about) At Game at the
minute hey have an offer of buy 2 get a 3rd free on games which cost £10
each (so basically £30 of games for £20) And sometimes Game does have some
good FS add ons so I got some "VFR Photographic Scenery" (that's the actual
name). 3 of them, so get on down there if you want some scenery. and what
can I say its like OMFG that's amazing.

--
www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.

More about : game

Anonymous
February 18, 2005 11:12:29 PM

PC Pilot are selling all four VFR sceneries for £29.99

Richard
"Chris Harries" <chrisflyer@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> For all you UK simmers (and I know there are e a few about) At Game at the
> minute hey have an offer of buy 2 get a 3rd free on games which cost £10
> each (so basically £30 of games for £20) And sometimes Game does have some
> good FS add ons so I got some "VFR Photographic Scenery" (that's the
> actual name). 3 of them, so get on down there if you want some scenery.
> and what can I say its like OMFG that's amazing.
>
> --
> www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
> www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.
> I apologise now for any spelling mistakes or bad grammar

February 19, 2005 3:58:26 AM

ruined my argument :( , well game do other add one's aswell

--
"Richard Hardiman" <Richard.Hardiman@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> PC Pilot are selling all four VFR sceneries for £29.99
>
> Richard
> "Chris Harries" <chrisflyer@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> For all you UK simmers (and I know there are e a few about) At Game at
>> the minute hey have an offer of buy 2 get a 3rd free on games which cost
>> £10 each (so basically £30 of games for £20) And sometimes Game does have
>> some good FS add ons so I got some "VFR Photographic Scenery" (that's the
>> actual name). 3 of them, so get on down there if you want some scenery.
>> and what can I say its like OMFG that's amazing.
>>
>> --
>> www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
>> www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.
>> I apologise now for any spelling mistakes or bad grammar
>> --

Anonymous
February 19, 2005 11:58:59 AM

It's a similar price - it's all about who you prefer to support

!