Where to buy legal and tabloid size paper?

Where to buy of legal (8.5" x 14") and tabloid (11" x 17") size paper?
I don't find it at Staples.com or OfficeDepot.com.

Douglas

What type of paper?Staples has copy paper and multipurpose paper in 8.5x14
on their site.Do a search with "legal" or "tabloid" in the search box!
"Blanca" <Blanca@tropic.com> wrote in message
> Where to buy of legal (8.5" x 14") and tabloid (11" x 17") size paper?
> I don't find it at Staples.com or OfficeDepot.com.

You can get it at Staples in the store for either lazer or inkjet. If you
only need a couple of sheets you can get it from the copy center at about
..10 a sheet.