KIC PrePaid Pricing ?

I have seen the KIC PrePaid pricing options and I either do not understand
or I am reading too much into it... On the plans that say lets say .10/min /
$1 weather it would be for the nights or the weekends...

Are you paying a $1 daily access fee for unlimited minutes that day OR are
you paying that $1 daily access fee plus .10/minute OR are you paying
..10/minute upto that $1 and then the rest of that day is unlimited? Any help
would be appreciated...Thanks

"STARNER" <17403NoReply@sysmatrix.net> wrote in message news:<fIudnU-G9JD1F43cRVn-iA@sysmatrix.net>...
> I have seen the KIC PrePaid pricing options and I either do not understand
> or I am reading too much into it... On the plans that say lets say .10/min /
> $1 weather it would be for the nights or the weekends...
>
> Are you paying a $1 daily access fee for unlimited minutes that day OR are
> you paying that $1 daily access fee plus .10/minute OR are you paying
> .10/minute upto that $1 and then the rest of that day is unlimited? Any help
> would be appreciated...Thanks

The second- $1 plus 10-cents/min. Therefore that plan costs you
$30/month minimum. It's designed for high-volume users. Arguably
it's cheaper than Verizon's new plan (25-cents/call plus
10-cents/min.) IF you average more than 4 calls/day.

I hope I am reading that wrong...Are you saying that I will pay that amount
with cingular or are you saying I will only pay that if I were to use it
everyday? I assumed that I would only pay the $1 access fee on the days
that I were to use the phone in addition to the price per minute. Another
words if I only use the phone 1 day out of the month for a 1 minute call it
would cost me 1.10...correct or no? Thanks just looking for clarification.

"STARNER" <17403NoReply@sysmatrix.net> wrote in message news:<xfGdnd3wwf8PjI7cRVn-hA@sysmatrix.net>...
> I hope I am reading that wrong...

No.

> Are you saying that I will pay that amount
> with cingular or are you saying I will only pay that if I were to use it
> everyday?

No- $1/day, used or not.

> I assumed that I would only pay the $1 access fee on the days
> that I were to use the phone in addition to the price per minute. Another
> words if I only use the phone 1 day out of the month for a 1 minute call it
> would cost me 1.10...correct or no?

No- $30.10

In article <de37a2e0.0408062119.1443483f@posting.google.com>,
elecconnec@aol.com (Todd Allcock) wrote:

> "STARNER" <17403NoReply@sysmatrix.net> wrote in message
> > I hope I am reading that wrong...
>

> No.
>
> > Are you saying that I will pay that amount
> > with cingular or are you saying I will only pay that if I were to use it
> > everyday?
>
> No- $1/day, used or not.
>
> > I assumed that I would only pay the $1 access fee on the days
> > that I were to use the phone in addition to the price per minute. Another
> > words if I only use the phone 1 day out of the month for a 1 minute call it
> > would cost me 1.10...correct or no?
>
> No- $30.10

Where are the pricing plans explained on their website? That sounds
even worse than Tracfone!

in message <drakejed-BD1EB5.12324208082004@news4.west.earthlink.net>,
wrote Lisa Drake ...

> In article <de37a2e0.0408062119.1443483f@posting.google.com>,
> elecconnec@aol.com (Todd Allcock) wrote:
>
>> "STARNER" <17403NoReply@sysmatrix.net> wrote in message
>>
>> > I assumed that I would only pay the $1 access fee on the days
>> > that I were to use the phone in addition to the price per
>> > minute. Another words if I only use the phone 1 day out of the
>> > month for a 1 minute call it would cost me 1.10...correct or
>> > no?
>>
>> No- $30.10

Thanks to this thread that now i understand $1-a-day plan.

> That sounds even worse than Tracfone!

Last time i read Cingular's KIC prepaid plan brochure, it seemed
like a regular monthly plan. Since then i had been searching for a
sane prepaid plan w/o insane fees/charges until i found Tracfone[0]
(Washington DC area).

[0] Though i myself would have preferred AT&T's Free2Go plan but
they don't have TDMA service, only GSM, here.

- parv

--
As nice it is to receive personal mail, too much sweetness causes
tooth decay. Unless you have burning desire to contact me, do not do

parv wrote:
Since then i had been searching for a
> sane prepaid plan w/o insane fees/charges until i found Tracfone[0]
> (Washington DC area).
>

> [0] Though i myself would have preferred AT&T's Free2Go plan but
> they don't have TDMA service, only GSM, here.
>

> - parv

Don't let my phone know that. It might stop working if it learns that a
TDMA phone on the ATT Free2Go plan is not supposed to work in the
Washington DC area.