windows ME and VPN use

Hello,
I have a Windows ME 2000 PC that I purchased
about 4 years ago.

The OS crashed often, but so far I've used the
PC occasionally so it hasn't been a problem.

Now, I'm considering using it for remote access
to the network at the office. They use VPN.

A few questions:
1. Can Windows ME OS be removed and replaced
with Win 2K?

2. Is VPN supported on Windows ME. Has anyone tried
it?

Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows

    > 1. Can Windows ME OS be removed and replaced
    > with Win 2K?

    Not an OS question but instead one of whether the hardware is suitable and
    the drivers exist.
    --
    Mike Maltby
    mike.maltby@gmail.com

    ap <corsica@ragingbull.com> wrote:

    > Hello,
    > I have a Windows ME 2000 PC that I purchased
    > about 4 years ago.
    >
    > The OS crashed often, but so far I've used the
    > PC occasionally so it hasn't been a problem.
    >
    > Now, I'm considering using it for remote access
    > to the network at the office. They use VPN.
    >
    > A few questions:
    > 1. Can Windows ME OS be removed and replaced
    > with Win 2K?
    >
    > 2. Is VPN supported on Windows ME. Has anyone tried
    > it?
    >
    > Thank you.

Windows Me vpn Microsoft Windows