windows ME and VPN use

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
Share
August 31, 2005 6:02:21 PM

Hello,
I have a Windows ME 2000 PC that I purchased
about 4 years ago.

The OS crashed often, but so far I've used the
PC occasionally so it hasn't been a problem.

Now, I'm considering using it for remote access
to the network at the office. They use VPN.

A few questions:
1. Can Windows ME OS be removed and replaced
with Win 2K?

2. Is VPN supported on Windows ME. Has anyone tried
it?

Thank you.

More about : windows vpn

Anonymous
September 1, 2005 2:39:58 AM

> 1. Can Windows ME OS be removed and replaced
> with Win 2K?

Not an OS question but instead one of whether the hardware is suitable and
the drivers exist.
--
Mike Maltby
mike.maltby@gmail.com