view of type in IE

when I open up IE, the type is really small, but nothing else has changed in
size. Any Idea what I do here?

thanks

Bill
4 answers Last reply
More about view type

    If you have a scroll mouse, then click on any IE page and while holding down
    the Ctrl key, move the scroller and that should make it larger or smaller.

    Better yet, get Firefox and you can pick your size (for that particular
    session) under View.

    Cheers....Heather

    "bphw" <pennyheld@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > when I open up IE, the type is really small, but nothing else has changed
    in
    > size. Any Idea what I do here?
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > Bill

    Is there not a "Text Size" under the View menu in IE??? (in ME). XP has
    it, plus, the scroll trick works, too.
    Heirloom, old and
    reading glasses help

    "Heather" <figgs@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    > If you have a scroll mouse, then click on any IE page and while holding
    > down
    > the Ctrl key, move the scroller and that should make it larger or smaller.
    >
    > Better yet, get Firefox and you can pick your size (for that particular
    > session) under View.
    >
    > Cheers....Heather
    >
    > "bphw" <pennyheld@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >> when I open up IE, the type is really small, but nothing else has changed
    > in
    >> size. Any Idea what I do here?
    >>
    >> thanks
    >>
    >> Bill

    sometimes you just got to feel really stupid ;) Thanks guys

    Bill

    "bphw" <pennyheld@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > when I open up IE, the type is really small, but nothing else has changed
    in
    > size. Any Idea what I do here?
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > Bill

    Change it in IE-View-Text Size.

    ....Alan
    --
    Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
    http://dts-l.org/index.html

    On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 02:40:38 GMT, "bphw" <pennyheld@verizon.net>
    wrote:

    >when I open up IE, the type is really small, but nothing else has changed in
    >size. Any Idea what I do here?
    >
    >thanks
    >
    >Bill

Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows