firewall

boni

hello.
after logging in. i click on mozilla firefox went to my regular site and
next to it read zone labs: vsmon lock up server
it proceeded to giving instructions on getting internet acess
any other site like aol or msn or whateveer there was no problem.
i looked further and went to default (not sign in) click mozilla ,went to
same web page and did not receive above notice from ez..

back in sign in area
the instruction ask i restart several times ... nothing happen..
next step to rename in search files.
from "internet logs" to "oldlogs" i was unable to use quotes when renaming
files.
reboot
now it does not appear in toolbar.
although i am able to reach my website on ei , i am comfortable using
firefox.

any suggestions... thanks

suggestions:

complete sentencese.

what site ?
what exact message ?
from what source ?
now what doesn't appear in the toolbar ?

Rick

boni wrote:
> hello.
> after logging in. i click on mozilla firefox went to my regular site and
> next to it read zone labs: vsmon lock up server
> it proceeded to giving instructions on getting internet acess
> any other site like aol or msn or whateveer there was no problem.
> i looked further and went to default (not sign in) click mozilla ,went to
> same web page and did not receive above notice from ez..
>
> back in sign in area
> the instruction ask i restart several times ... nothing happen..
> next step to rename in search files.
> from "internet logs" to "oldlogs" i was unable to use quotes when renaming
> files.
> reboot
> now it does not appear in toolbar.
> although i am able to reach my website on ei , i am comfortable using
> firefox.
>
> any suggestions... thanks

boni

what i did was followed steps 1 through 4. (only).
what i am looking for is the ez fw icon that always appears at the right
lower corner of my computer next to the clock.
step 3 requird i rename internet logs to oldlogs.which i did.
there is now a folder oldlogs with 452 objects (MyComputer)
so,if any one can answer me i would appreciate any feedback.
on how to access ez fw to appear on the toolbar.
my original concern with mozilla firefox was resolved.