Excellent 3rd party ink / paper for Epson RX600

My epson RX600 inks are about run out. I's looking for suggestion for
equally good 3rd party ink, possibly on available ebay. Any
suggestion?

Also, what are suggestion for premium glossy paper for epson printer?

Thx

tE

I havn't tried them yet, but Costco had a ink jet refill kit, with 60ml of
each color (including photo colors) + 180ml of black for $17.00