I don't know how or why it started but every time I turn on my computer my
Windows/system32 file opens.

Does anyone know how I can stop this from happening? I am running windows
XP.

Thank you

Bob

"This behavior can occur if a null, incomplete, or damaged entry exists in the registry".

System32 Folder Opens When Logging on to Windows
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=170086

Visit http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm and scroll down
to Item No. 260. In the right column, click on "System32 Folder Opens
Upon Boot". Download this repair file and then run the repair.

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Kelly Theriot]

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"anotherbob" wrote:

|I don't know how or why it started but every time I turn on my computer my
| Windows/system32 file opens.
|
| Does anyone know how I can stop this from happening? I am running windows
| XP.
|
| Thank you
|
| Bob

Thank You Carey,

I went to Kelly's Korner ran the fix and sys32 does not come up.

Thanks again, Bob