Missing Recapi.DLL Error Message

When I first start my computer I get an error message
indicating that the file Recapi.DLL is missing. I can X
out of the mwssage and the WIN XP-Home OS finishes
be annoying, however, and would like to find out why this
happens and correct the error. My system is a DELL
Dimension 4300S with 256 MB Ram.

I hope that one of the experts will be able to answer my
query....Thanks....MaryBeth

Unable to load RECAPI.DLL
http://ts.mcafeehelp.com/faq.asp?frames=1&docid=69213&CategoryId=60985&chat

--