INTEL CPU Numbering Scheme Poll

Last response: in Systems
a b B Homebuilt system
a b à CPUs
April 21, 2005 6:43:16 PM

Was wondering how many computer enthusiasts here don't know how to
decode Intel's new cpu numbering scheme and couldn't care less ?

I was looking at a deal of the day at newegg and was vaguely curious
just what the intel processor was that was on sale. After a moment I
just laughed and moved on.
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
a b à CPUs
April 22, 2005 3:25:33 AM

It's ridiculous and confusing. AMD isn't any better. Also, take a look at
pricewatch.com and the video card listings for the new nvidia 66-6800's.
It's a joke!!

!