INTEL CPU Numbering Scheme Poll

Was wondering how many computer enthusiasts here don't know how to
decode Intel's new cpu numbering scheme and couldn't care less ?

I was looking at a deal of the day at newegg and was vaguely curious
just what the intel processor was that was on sale. After a moment I
just laughed and moved on.
1 answer Last reply
More about intel numbering scheme poll

    It's ridiculous and confusing. AMD isn't any better. Also, take a look at
    pricewatch.com and the video card listings for the new nvidia 66-6800's.
    It's a joke!!

    <ex-customer@nospam.com> wrote in message

    > Was wondering how many computer enthusiasts here don't know how to
    > decode Intel's new cpu numbering scheme and couldn't care less ?
    >
    > I was looking at a deal of the day at newegg and was vaguely curious
    > just what the intel processor was that was on sale. After a moment I
    > just laughed and moved on.

Homebuilt Intel CPUs Systems Product