ME Desktop Toolbar

My application buttons are not shown on the desktop toolbar at the bottom of
the window. This is true for all apps. When I minimize the app dissapears
from view. I can only detect what's open by C/A/D and can't figure out how
to jump back to the app. I've tried increasing the size of the toolbar by
draging and pulling the bar next to the Start button but no luck.
2 answers Last reply
More about desktop toolbar

    Not seen this report for a long time, but was common a couple of years ago.
    At that time it was due to the W32.Friendsgreeting worm, (see
    http://www.ceeprompt.com/articles/111102.html ) but that particular virus
    seemed to have been eradicated.

    Have you tried running your latest anti-virus software? - It *might be* a
    new variant.

    Good luck

    Mart

    "Doug" <Doug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My application buttons are not shown on the desktop toolbar at the bottom
    > of
    > the window. This is true for all apps. When I minimize the app
    > dissapears
    > from view. I can only detect what's open by C/A/D and can't figure out
    > how
    > to jump back to the app. I've tried increasing the size of the toolbar by
    > draging and pulling the bar next to the Start button but no luck.

    <lol> Just what I was thinking Mart, I thought that one had died a death
    as I haven't seen it for ages <g>
    Joan

    Mart wrote:
    > Not seen this report for a long time, but was common a couple of
    > years ago. At that time it was due to the W32.Friendsgreeting worm,
    > (see http://www.ceeprompt.com/articles/111102.html ) but that
    > particular virus seemed to have been eradicated.
    >
    > Have you tried running your latest anti-virus software? - It *might
    > be* a new variant.
    >
    > Good luck
    >
    > Mart

Desktops Microsoft Windows