Ping, Heather

Hi Heather.
Sandi asked me to pass on a Hi from her as she said the pair of you have
lost touch <g>
See what you're missing by not going to Auhma more <vbg>
Joan
27 answers Last reply
More about ping heather

    Sandi, as in the *Goddess of the Southern Hemisphere*??? I get the Northern
    Half, btw. I suspect that should cause some *technicolour yawns* (VBG)

    I will have to check into Aumha as a daily ritual for sure, grin.

    Cheers.....Heather
    "Joan Archer" <archer_joan@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
    > Hi Heather.
    > Sandi asked me to pass on a Hi from her as she said the pair of you have
    > lost touch <g>
    > See what you're missing by not going to Auhma more <vbg>
    > Joan

    Aha.....I see you and Silj have been talking about me on Aumha (trashing was
    the word Joey used). Walk very carefully for the next few days, lol.

    Figgs

    > From: "Heather" <figgs@invalid.nospam>
    >
    > | Sandi, as in the *Goddess of the Southern Hemisphere*??? I get the
    > Northern
    > | Half, btw. I suspect that should cause some *technicolour yawns* (VBG)
    > |
    > | I will have to check into Aumha as a daily ritual for sure, grin.
    > |
    > | Cheers.....Heather
    >
    > Not as long as you consider New York the same as New Jersey !

    There's a difference?? Y'all talk funny, for one thing. Noo Yawkers!!
    (G)

    OTOH, most people who are other than Canadian ask me where I am from in the
    US......I hid their bodies!!

    XX Figgs

    > From: "Heather" <figgs@invalid.nospam>
    >

    > | There's a difference?? Y'all talk funny, for one thing. Noo Yawkers!!
    > | (G)
    > |
    > | OTOH, most people who are other than Canadian ask me where I am from in
    > the
    > | US......I hid their bodies!!
    > |
    > | XX Figgs
    >
    > "WE" talk funny ?
    >
    > What's that aboot ?

    It has now been proven by eminent something or others that Canadians neither
    say *oot* or *aboot*. Something that has puzzled us for a long time. Coz
    we just don't talk like that. Brits don't say it either.

    However, you guys slaughter *blouse* and *luxury*......makes me shudder, it
    does. (G)

    Figgs (for the Brits, they pronounce them *blouzzze* and *lugsherrrry*)

    > --
    > Dave
    > http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    <lol> Yes I saw your post in there, you notice I did but Joey straight <g>
    Joan

    Heather wrote:
    > Aha.....I see you and Silj have been talking about me on Aumha
    > (trashing was the word Joey used). Walk very carefully for the next
    > few days, lol.
    > Figgs

    Yes, you were very nice....I didn't see Silj say anything like that, lol. I
    am now going to have to go back and see what you were referring to.....IE7 I
    assume.

    Which part of Aumha are you hanging out on? I saw Sandi's post and had to
    laugh!! She said the same thing as I did about our being *Goddesses*.....a
    long story that goes back probably 4 years at least. But we deserve the
    titles, snicker.

    XX Heather

    > <lol> Yes I saw your post in there, you notice I did but Joey straight <g>
    > Joan
    >

    > Heather wrote:
    >> Aha.....I see you and Silj have been talking about me on Aumha
    >> (trashing was the word Joey used). Walk very carefully for the next
    >> few days, lol.
    >> Figgs

    <lol> Careful Dave <g>
    Joan

    David H. Lipman wrote:

    > Not as long as you consider New York the same as New Jersey !

    I check them all out apart from the Hijack this one <g> so you'll see me
    anywhere in there <g> just ask Noel gave him a fright in there.

    I'd seen that before with you and Sandi but can't remember where it was.

    I joined the forums the day after Jim opened them but then forgot about it
    and when I went back couldn't remember my log on so rejoined <g>
    Joan

    Heather wrote:
    > Yes, you were very nice....I didn't see Silj say anything like that,
    > lol. I am now going to have to go back and see what you were
    > referring to.....IE7 I assume.
    >
    > Which part of Aumha are you hanging out on? I saw Sandi's post and
    > had to laugh!! She said the same thing as I did about our being
    > *Goddesses*.....a long story that goes back probably 4 years at
    > least. But we deserve the titles, snicker.
    >
    > XX Heather

    Funny thing that. I've found that us Australians are the only ones who speak
    english without an accent. <vbg>

    Good Luck.
    BarryG

    > From: "Heather" <figgs@invalid.nospam>
    >

    > | There's a difference?? Y'all talk funny, for one thing. Noo Yawkers!!
    > | (G)
    > |
    > | OTOH, most people who are other than Canadian ask me where I am from in
    > the
    > | US......I hid their bodies!!
    > |
    > | XX Figgs
    >
    > "WE" talk funny ?
    >
    > What's that aboot ?
    >
    > --
    > Dave
    > http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    Chuckle!! I guess you think *strine* is the Queen's English, eh? Not
    bloody likely, mate!! (VBG) My best bud in Oz is in Cairns and he taught
    me some of that. Rather like Cockney rhyming slang!

    Figgs

    "BarryG" <dont.call.me@ill.call.you> wrote in message
    > Funny thing that. I've found that us Australians are the only ones who
    > speak english without an accent. <vbg>
    >
    > Good Luck.
    > BarryG

    >> From: "Heather" <figgs@invalid.nospam>
    >>

    >> | There's a difference?? Y'all talk funny, for one thing. Noo
    >> Yawkers!!
    >> | (G)
    >> |
    >> | OTOH, most people who are other than Canadian ask me where I am from in
    >> the
    >> | US......I hid their bodies!!
    >> |
    >> | XX Figgs
    >>
    >> "WE" talk funny ?
    >>
    >> What's that aboot ?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Dave
    >> http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
    >> http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    Oot and aboot are North East English dialect for "out and about" - As in "Ya
    gang oot lass? (Are you going out young lady)or Scottish dialect (the order
    is just a few miles away) As on - "Nae luck aboot the hoose"
    As for blouse. It is pronounced in a similar manner to "browse" (just
    substitute the "r" for an "l")with the stress on the "ow" part.
    Handy thing being a Brit. On the other side of the Atlantic is "America" and
    "South America" Canada being the top bit of America. Makes things much more
    simple.

    "Joan Archer" wrote:

    > <lol> Careful Dave <g>
    > Joan
    >

    > David H. Lipman wrote:
    > >
    > > Not as long as you consider New York the same as New Jersey !

    Well now, Mr. Greenhill.......I see I shall have to set you straight about
    Canada and its rather British inhabitants......LOL!! Good thing you are
    over the pond!! And up front, I am just teasing you....see inline.

    "Hillneerg" <Hillneerg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >>> Oot and aboot are North East English dialect for "out and about" - As in
    >>> "Ya gang oot lass? (Are you going out young lady)or Scottish dialect
    >>> (the order is just a few miles away) As on - "Nae luck aboot the
    >>> hoose"<<<<

    Aye, the Scots and the the Cumbrian/Yorkshire denizens use "oot and aboot".
    We stayed near Dumfries in June of 2004......and travelled about Cumbria a
    lot. I run a Genealogy List for the northwest of England, you see. And my
    maiden name is "Bowness"....so yes, I know a lot about your part of England.

    > As for blouse. It is pronounced in a similar manner to "browse" (just
    > substitute the "r" for an "l")with the stress on the "ow" part.

    Yep....we say blouse as you do. Yanks say it like *louse*. Makes me grit
    me teeth, lol.

    > Handy thing being a Brit. On the other side of the Atlantic is "America"
    > and "South America" Canada being the top bit of America. Makes things much
    > more simple.<<<<

    That was your *cardinal sin*.....calling a Canadian an American!! NEVER,
    ever do that. We are not amused by that designation. And people have died
    a horrible death for inferring we are Yanks!! (VBG)

    There now....I wasn't too hard on you, was I?? And Noel thought (and
    rightly so) that I would come in with guns ablazing!! Except we don't carry
    guns in this civilized country.....ROFL!! Sorry, couldn't keep a straight
    face with that comment.

    Now over to David, the guy from Joisey!! He will no doubt chastise me, lol.

    Cheers.....Heather (Bowness)

    From: "Heather" <figgs@invalid.nospam>

    | Now over to David, the guy from Joisey!! He will no doubt chastise me, lol.
    |
    | Cheers.....Heather (Bowness)

    Naw, I'll let 'ya go for the moment and go watch South Park; "Bigger, Better and Uncut."

    http://www.moviesounds.com/sp/cryabout.wav

    http://www.moviesounds.com/sp/itsevil.wav

    http://www.moviesounds.com/sp/joinarmy.wav

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    Duck!!
    Incoming!!
    :)

    --
    Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)

    Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

    http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

    "Hillneerg" <Hillneerg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    <snip> On the other side of the Atlantic is "America" and
    > "South America" Canada being the top bit of America. Makes things much
    > more
    > simple.

    Omigod!! He doesn't know me well, does he...ROFL!! I am not quite sure how
    many *cardinal sins* he committed!! I shall have to reprimand him severely!
    (snicker)

    XX Figgs

    > Duck!!
    > Incoming!!
    > :)
    >

    > --
    > Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2005, Windows)
    >
    > Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

    > "Hillneerg" <Hillneerg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > <snip> On the other side of the Atlantic is "America" and
    >> "South America" Canada being the top bit of America. Makes things much
    >> more
    >> simple.

    > Naw, I'll let 'ya go for the moment and go watch South Park; "Bigger,
    > Better and Uncut."

    Have yourself a time, eh?

    You ever take the PATH?

    Shane
  17. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    From: "Shane" <shanebeatson@gmail.com>

    >> Naw, I'll let 'ya go for the moment and go watch South Park; "Bigger,
    >> Better and Uncut."
    |
    | Have yourself a time, eh?
    |
    | You ever take the PATH?
    |
    | Shane

    Do you mean the PATH as in the Port Authority train ? If so no. I avoid going to NYC.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm
  18. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    David H. Lipman wrote:
    > From: "Shane" <shanebeatson@gmail.com>
    >
    >>> Naw, I'll let 'ya go for the moment and go watch South Park;
    >>> "Bigger, Better and Uncut."
    >>
    >> Have yourself a time, eh?
    >>
    >> You ever take the PATH?
    >>
    >> Shane
    >>

    > Do you mean the PATH as in the Port Authority train ? If so no. I
    > avoid going to NYC.

    Yeah, that's the one. I saw something about it last night, about the
    restoration following the post-WTC flooding. Pretty impressive work. Seeing
    as how your Our Man In Sopranoland I thought I'd ask.

    Shane
  19. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    From: "Shane" <shanebeatson@gmail.com>

    | Yeah, that's the one. I saw something about it last night, about the
    | restoration following the post-WTC flooding. Pretty impressive work. Seeing
    | as how your Our Man In Sopranoland I thought I'd ask.
    |
    | Shane

    Sopranoland ???

    Oh, you mean the HBO Soprano series.
    That series shoots many scenes in my area up and down the Jersey Shore.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm
  20. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    > From: "Shane" <shanebeatson@gmail.com>
    >

    > | Yeah, that's the one. I saw something about it last night, about the
    > | restoration following the post-WTC flooding. Pretty impressive work.
    > Seeing
    > | as how your Our Man In Sopranoland I thought I'd ask.
    > |
    > | Shane
    > |

    > Sopranoland ???
    >
    > Oh, you mean the HBO Soprano series.
    > That series shoots many scenes in my area up and down the Jersey Shore.

    Is that because there are large cement *shoes* in the water? (G) Actually,
    I met one of the infamous Sopranos from NY eons ago. He shall remain
    nameless in case one of his capos is lurking, lol.

    HF
  21. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    From: "Heather" <figgs@invalid.nospam>

    | Is that because there are large cement *shoes* in the water? (G) Actually,
    | I met one of the infamous Sopranos from NY eons ago. He shall remain
    | nameless in case one of his capos is lurking, lol.
    |
    | HF

    Well there is the story of Pussy Russo getting his head blown off at the Harbour Island Spa.

    http://www.blacktable.com/amato050816.htm

    ' Yes, your honor." As close to a white-shoe firm as you get down the Jersey shore --
    because even criminals needs real estate attorneys. So what, if we had the same home town?
    Should I mention that Vito Genovese helped endow the church where I had my First Communion?
    "That was a long time ago," she smiled, looking into my eyes as if pulling that memory out
    of me. Oh, yes, the summer they were pulling stiff bodies out of the Navesink River on a
    weekly basis. The large men, cleaning their fingernails as I brought them coffee and they
    waited for their boss to end his meeting. The real estate title searcher, who later
    committed suicide in his own basement? And who could forget Pussy Russo, a revered client,
    blown to messy bits at the top of the Harbor Island Spa?

    "You say your family had a construction business? Masonry and contracting? In New Jersey?"

    "Yes, my father and brother." '

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm
  22. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    Nope.....wrong Mafioso. This one got hit in a barber shop. Didn't meet him
    obviously, but met his brother.....and requisite bodyguards. Scary types.
    (G)

    No Name

    > From: "Heather" <figgs@invalid.nospam>
    >

    > | Is that because there are large cement *shoes* in the water? (G)
    > Actually,
    > | I met one of the infamous Sopranos from NY eons ago. He shall remain
    > | nameless in case one of his capos is lurking, lol.
    > |
    > | HF
    > |

    > Well there is the story of Pussy Russo getting his head blown off at the
    > Harbour Island Spa.
    >
    > http://www.blacktable.com/amato050816.htm
    >
    > ' Yes, your honor." As close to a white-shoe firm as you get down the
    > Jersey shore --
    > because even criminals needs real estate attorneys. So what, if we had the
    > same home town?
    > Should I mention that Vito Genovese helped endow the church where I had my
    > First Communion?
    > "That was a long time ago," she smiled, looking into my eyes as if pulling
    > that memory out
    > of me. Oh, yes, the summer they were pulling stiff bodies out of the
    > Navesink River on a
    > weekly basis. The large men, cleaning their fingernails as I brought them
    > coffee and they
    > waited for their boss to end his meeting. The real estate title searcher,
    > who later
    > committed suicide in his own basement? And who could forget Pussy Russo, a
    > revered client,
    > blown to messy bits at the top of the Harbor Island Spa?
    >
    > "You say your family had a construction business? Masonry and contracting?
    > In New Jersey?"
    >
    > "Yes, my father and brother." '
    >

    > --
    > Dave
    > http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  23. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    From: "Heather" <figgs@invalid.nospam>

    | Nope.....wrong Mafioso. This one got hit in a barber shop. Didn't meet him
    | obviously, but met his brother.....and requisite bodyguards. Scary types.
    | (G)
    |
    | No Name

    BTW: Did you play the below ?
    http://www.moviesounds.com/sp/cryabout.wav

    :-)

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm
  24. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    > From: "Heather" <figgs@invalid.nospam>
    >
    > | Nope.....wrong Mafioso. This one got hit in a barber shop. Didn't meet
    > him
    > | obviously, but met his brother.....and requisite bodyguards. Scary
    > types.
    > | (G)
    > |
    > | No Name
    >
    > BTW: Did you play the below ?
    > http://www.moviesounds.com/sp/cryabout.wav

    ROFL!! No, I hadn't, but that person sure talks funny!! Still trying to
    sort out what app plays what. Got too many on here!!

    Figgs

    > :-)
    >

    > --
    > Dave
    > http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

  25. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    From: "Heather" <figgs@invalid.nospam>

    >> BTW: Did you play the below ?
    >> http://www.moviesounds.com/sp/cryabout.wav
    |
    | ROFL!! No, I hadn't, but that person sure talks funny!! Still trying to
    | sort out what app plays what. Got too many on here!!
    |
    | Figgs

    Well.... Her are two more ;-)

    http://www.moviesounds.com/sp/itsevil.wav

    http://www.moviesounds.com/sp/joinarmy.wav

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm
  26. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    David H. Lipman wrote:
    > From: "Heather" <figgs@invalid.nospam>
    >

    >>>BTW: Did you play the below ?
    >>>http://www.moviesounds.com/sp/cryabout.wav
    >

    > | ROFL!! No, I hadn't, but that person sure talks funny!! Still trying to
    > | sort out what app plays what. Got too many on here!!
    > |
    > | Figgs
    >

    > Well.... Her are two more ;-)
    >
    > http://www.moviesounds.com/sp/itsevil.wav
    >
    > http://www.moviesounds.com/sp/joinarmy.wav

    Yikes Dave, that last one might bring a Cat. 5 blast of arctic air from
    the "Goddess of the North". I'll have to visit that website to see what
    I can find to annoy some of my pen pals. :-P

    sced13ri
  27. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsme.general (More info?)

    From: "sced13ri" <sced13ri@nowhere.invalid>

    | Yikes Dave, that last one might bring a Cat. 5 blast of arctic air from
    | the "Goddess of the North". I'll have to visit that website to see what
    | I can find to annoy some of my pen pals. :-P
    |
    | sced13ri

    It's from the Cartoon Movie, South Park; "Bigger, Longer and Uncut"

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Microsoft Windows