Display - active desktop - preference window too big

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
September 18, 2005 11:51:01 PM

On the "active desktop" I selected to few too few pixels and when I restarted
the computer and selected "properties" to change it back to 1024 pixels the
"properties" window came up so large that I can't see or select the "OK"
button implement the change???? HELP!!
Anonymous
September 19, 2005 10:44:10 AM

ahho

If you can see the slider, make your changes,
press Alt+A, then at the next dialogue box press 'Enter'.
At the next dialogue box press Alt+Y, then OK on the
'Properties' dialogue.

George Gee

!