Display - active desktop - preference window too big

On the "active desktop" I selected to few too few pixels and when I restarted
the computer and selected "properties" to change it back to 1024 pixels the
"properties" window came up so large that I can't see or select the "OK"
button implement the change???? HELP!!
1 answer Last reply
More about display active desktop preference window

    ahho

    If you can see the slider, make your changes,
    press Alt+A, then at the next dialogue box press 'Enter'.
    At the next dialogue box press Alt+Y, then OK on the
    'Properties' dialogue.

    George Gee

    ahho wrote:
    > On the "active desktop" I selected to few too few pixels and when I
    > restarted the computer and selected "properties" to change it back to
    > 1024 pixels the "properties" window came up so large that I can't see
    > or select the "OK" button implement the change???? HELP!!

Desktops Microsoft Windows Displays