  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
a b 8 Security
September 19, 2005 4:55:50 AM

<http://msmvps.com/siljaline/archive/2005/09/19/66886.as...;

Silj

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
Security Tools Updates
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

(Reply to group, as return address
is invalid - that we may all benefit)

More about : spyware blaster update

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
September 19, 2005 5:39:55 AM

"sced13ri" wrote:
> siljaline wrote:
>> <http://msmvps.com/siljaline/archive/2005/09/19/66886.as...;
>>
>> Silj
>>
> Silj:
>
> You just beat me,I just downloaded it and I was going to post and asked if I
> missed a heads up.

I guess I get to keep the Zone Labs Beta-tester jacket this time around <g>

Silj

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
Security Tools Updates
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

(Reply to group, as return address
is invalid - that we may all benefit)
a b 8 Security
September 19, 2005 5:44:52 AM

siljaline wrote:

> "sced13ri" wrote:
>
>>siljaline wrote:
>>
>>><http://msmvps.com/siljaline/archive/2005/09/19/66886.as...;
>>>
>>>Silj
>>>

>>Silj:
>>
>>You just beat me,I just downloaded it and I was going to post and asked if I
>>missed a heads up.
>

> I guess I get to keep the Zone Labs Beta-tester jacket this time around <g>
>
> Silj

"Beta" you than me. <vbg>

sced
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
September 19, 2005 3:33:15 PM

457 new items for protection, Silj, that's a bundle in a short time. Things
surely must be getting worse.
Thanks for <THU>.

Harry.

"siljaline" <siljaline@nospam.com> wrote in message
> <http://msmvps.com/siljaline/archive/2005/09/19/66886.as...;
>
> Silj
>
> --
> siljaline
>
> MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
> Security Tools Updates
> http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
>
> (Reply to group, as return address
> is invalid - that we may all benefit)

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
September 19, 2005 9:32:39 PM

"webster72n" wrote:

> 457 new items for protection, Silj, that's a bundle in a short time. Things
> surely must be getting worse.

I'd like to say that the Net is getting safer Harry, but it's not.
The developers like "javacool" of Spyware Blaster are sure burning the
midnight oil these days.

Silj

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
Security Tools Updates
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

(Reply to group, as return address
is invalid - that we may all benefit)
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
September 20, 2005 2:06:25 AM

The feedback surely is appreciated, Silj.
Thank you.

> "webster72n" wrote:
> >
> > 457 new items for protection, Silj, that's a bundle in a short time.
Things
> > surely must be getting worse.
>
> I'd like to say that the Net is getting safer Harry, but it's not.
> The developers like "javacool" of Spyware Blaster are sure burning the
> midnight oil these days.
>
> Silj
>
> --
> siljaline
>
> MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
> Security Tools Updates
> http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31
>
> (Reply to group, as return address
> is invalid - that we may all benefit)

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
September 21, 2005 4:08:22 AM

"Harry" wrote:
> The feedback surely is appreciated, Silj.
> Thank you.

You're most welcome.

Silj

--