Spyware Blaster Update 19/09/05

<http://msmvps.com/siljaline/archive/2005/09/19/66886.aspx>

Silj

--
siljaline

MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
Security Tools Updates
http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

(Reply to group, as return address
is invalid - that we may all benefit)
7 answers Last reply
More about spyware blaster update

    siljaline wrote:
    > <http://msmvps.com/siljaline/archive/2005/09/19/66886.aspx>
    >
    > Silj

    Silj:

    You just beat me,I just downloaded it and I was going to post and asked
    if I missed a heads up.

    sced13ri

    "sced13ri" wrote:
    > siljaline wrote:
    >> <http://msmvps.com/siljaline/archive/2005/09/19/66886.aspx>
    >>
    >> Silj
    >>
    > Silj:
    >
    > You just beat me,I just downloaded it and I was going to post and asked if I
    > missed a heads up.

    I guess I get to keep the Zone Labs Beta-tester jacket this time around <g>

    Silj

    --

    siljaline wrote:

    > "sced13ri" wrote:
    >
    >>siljaline wrote:
    >>
    >>><http://msmvps.com/siljaline/archive/2005/09/19/66886.aspx>
    >>>
    >>>Silj
    >>>

    >>Silj:
    >>
    >>You just beat me,I just downloaded it and I was going to post and asked if I
    >>missed a heads up.
    >

    > I guess I get to keep the Zone Labs Beta-tester jacket this time around <g>
    >
    > Silj

    "Beta" you than me. <vbg>

    sced

    457 new items for protection, Silj, that's a bundle in a short time. Things
    surely must be getting worse.
    Thanks for <THU>.

    Harry.

    "webster72n" wrote:

    > 457 new items for protection, Silj, that's a bundle in a short time. Things
    > surely must be getting worse.

    I'd like to say that the Net is getting safer Harry, but it's not.
    The developers like "javacool" of Spyware Blaster are sure burning the
    midnight oil these days.

    Silj

    --
    siljaline

    MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
    Security Tools Updates
    http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

    (Reply to group, as return address
    is invalid - that we may all benefit)

    The feedback surely is appreciated, Silj.
    Thank you.

    "Harry" wrote:
    > The feedback surely is appreciated, Silj.
    > Thank you.

    You're most welcome.

    Silj

    --
    siljaline

    MS - MVP Windows (IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP
    Security Tools Updates
    http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=31

    (Reply to group, as return address
    is invalid - that we may all benefit)

Internet Explorer Security Microsoft Spyware Windows