Address Bar

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
Share
September 20, 2005 9:50:01 PM

Good evening, writing to request how I can disable the history or
autocomplete in the address toolbar.

Thanks

More about : address bar

September 21, 2005 7:31:45 AM

Control Panel | Internet Options | Content | Autocomplete. Uncheck 'Web
addresses'.

Shane

Sean wrote:
> Good evening, writing to request how I can disable the history or
> autocomplete in the address toolbar.
>
> Thanks
September 21, 2005 7:31:46 AM

Thanks forgot that one and thanks for the quick reply.

!