LAN connection

My daughter has a laptop that is driving us nuts. It will work fine all day
and then, we get the balloon that says LAC - network cable is unplugged. You
can't get online. It does this randomly. Any suggestions?

hi,
try to go the network adaptor tab and look for anything that is similar
to an option:

"allow the pc to turn off this device to save on power"

we had the same problem in our office. the default for this option is
usually checked.
hth

Jack

Distinguished