search won't let me access my hotmail.

??

Assuming you're talking about the windows search function, then yes, that's
a true statement. Hotmail data resides on hotmail servers unless you
specifically copy the messages to your machine.

--
Walter Clayton - MS MVP(WinXP)
Associate Expert

lewbell wrote:
> search won't let me access my hotmail.

How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

How to Act Smart on Usenet

Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp

Otherwise, you might as well try here:

Psychic Friends Network
(800) 592-7827