Restrictions linger from previous group membership

Sometimes on my NT 4.0 sp5 domain group membership does not change. For
example at 10 p.m. the scheduler will move a person from their
"WorkingFromHome" group access to their "OfficeAccess" and at 8:00 am they
still have their "WorkingFromHome" group rights. I have declared explicit
grants using system policy editor. For some users, it always switches. For
others, it is problematic.

Any easy cure?

Thank you
Ric Griffy

Is it possible the users are not logging out?

"K7" <noemailatatatat@tamptampatampaabay.rr.com> wrote in message
> Sometimes on my NT 4.0 sp5 domain group membership does not change.
For
> example at 10 p.m. the scheduler will move a person from their
> "WorkingFromHome" group access to their "OfficeAccess" and at 8:00 am
they
> still have their "WorkingFromHome" group rights. I have declared
explicit
> grants using system policy editor. For some users, it always switches.
For
> others, it is problematic.

They are always logging out at the end of the day (5:00 p.m.).
Any other ideas?

K7

"Michael Giorgio - MS MVP" <Michael.Giorgio@NoSpam.mayerson.com> wrote in
message news:#YVmkQXHEHA.1048@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...