alt.whiney.bitch

Ryan

Can someone start this group? Maybe it will funnel some of the BS off
the real groups? I've only been following this group for a week yet I
spend most of my tim sifting through two or three peopels dribble to
find anything of value.

On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 11:00:13 GMT, Ryan <mudesno@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Can someone start this group? Maybe it will funnel some of the BS off
>the real groups? I've only been following this group for a week yet I
>spend most of my tim sifting through two or three peopels dribble to
>find anything of value.

AMEN!
Jack Mac

In <1l3Qc.104500$bp1.69560@twister.nyroc.rr.com> on Wed, 04 Aug 2004 11:00:13
GMT, Ryan <mudesno@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Can someone start this group? Maybe it will funnel some of the BS off
>the real groups? I've only been following this group for a week yet I
>spend most of my tim sifting through two or three peopels dribble to
>find anything of value.

Filtering in a good newsreader can be very effective.
I use and recommend Forte Agent.

Ryan

John Navas wrote:

> In <1l3Qc.104500$bp1.69560@twister.nyroc.rr.com> on Wed, 04 Aug 2004 11:00:13
> GMT, Ryan <mudesno@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>Can someone start this group? Maybe it will funnel some of the BS off
>>the real groups? I've only been following this group for a week yet I
>>spend most of my tim sifting through two or three peopels dribble to
>>find anything of value.
>

> Filtering in a good newsreader can be very effective.
> I use and recommend Forte Agent.

Anyone get filtering to work with Mozilla's Thunderbird? Seems to only
filter email. Thanks!

Ryan