Windows 98 software loaded to XP

Please explain how I go about loading windows 98 drivers
on a XP system?

thanks

Greetings --

You can't, nor should you even try, unless you actually want to
cause problems. What, specifically, are you trying to accomplish?

Bruce Chambers
--
Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

having both at once. - RAH

"MizBetteye" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Please explain how I go about loading windows 98 drivers
> on a XP system?
>
> thanks

You don't. You go to the hardware vendor site and download XP compatible
drivers.

--
Walter Clayton - MS MVP(WinXP)
Associate Expert

"MizBetteye" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Please explain how I go about loading windows 98 drivers
> on a XP system?
>
> thanks

Hi

The Win 98 drivers may not work on Win XP. Have you tried the web site for the hardware to download updated drivers?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User