locking out users in NT 4

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Can anyone tell me if there is an easy way to lock out users and keep them
locked out until I would be ready to let them log back into the domain?

Danny

Most of the time this occurs due to multiple DCs that
are not synchronizing properly. Open user manager for
domains and enable auditing for "security policy changes
success/failure then open server manager and manually
synchronize the entire domain. Next open the system log
of the event viewer on all DCs and verify the synch was
successful.

"Danny" <dannyrobinson@canada.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me if there is an easy way to lock out users and keep
them
> locked out until I would be ready to let them log back into the
domain?

Mike

Splendid

domains. When you are ready to let 'em back in, just
uncheck the box.