Case Thermocouples

I am building up a PC using a case which has a built in temperature
display with two thermocouples.

Where is the best placement for making use of these two thermocouples?

I'm thinking one for ambient near the CPU fan intake.

But what about the second? What would be best placement/utilization?

Thanks,

JHK

Clyde

jimkinman@hotmail.com wrote:
> I am building up a PC using a case which has a built in temperature
> display with two thermocouples.
>
> Where is the best placement for making use of these two thermocouples?
>
> I'm thinking one for ambient near the CPU fan intake.
>
> But what about the second? What would be best placement/utilization?
>
> Thanks,
>
> JHK

I put mine on my memory coolers. It's mildly interesting, but doesn't
tell me very much.

Clyde