NT 4.0 SP 6 Boot Up Message

When I boot my NT 4.0 SP6 BDC the message "Please wait
while a domain list is created" which takes quite a while
before allowing me to log on. I have never seen that
message before. Any idea what it means and how to get rid
of it?

Bob

Hi Bob

Just to let you know, I have the EXACT same problem. It's so hard to find some solution on the web! Lets hope someone here can solve our problem?

Kevin

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I would look at the Event Viewer and see if there are any
messages pertaining to synchronization problems, check the
network connections, traffic load, etc.
Sounds to me like a communication issue.

Dave