Jeppesen enroute charts available

I am currently offering some sets of cheap Jeppesen enroute charts.
These charts are slightly outdated but still in perfect condition for
flightsimulation.

You can now order a full European set covering Europe, The set contains the
following original charts:
Europe (LOW) 1-2
Europe (LOW) 3-4
Europe (LOW) 5-6
Europe (LOW) 7-8
Europe (LOW) 9-10
Europe (LOW) 11-12
Europe (LOW) 13-14
Europe (LOW) 15
Europe (HIGH) 1-2
Europe (HIGH) 3-4
Europe (HIGH) 5-6
Europe (HIGH) 7-8
Europe (HIGH) 9-10
Europe (HIGH) 11-12
Europe (HIGH) 13-14
Europe (HIGH) 15
The price of this set is only Euro 25 (+ 8,50 postage)
Shipping within three day's!
Now including original Jeppesen airport/approach sheets of Kathmandu and
Innsbruck and some other airports
Payment by Paypal!
Visit:
http://www.vancranenburgh.nl/charts.htm

Also available:
Full set of European+ airport sheets (incl. SIDs and STARs) from Jeppesen
Airway Manual
8 answers Last reply
More about jeppesen enroute charts available

    Can you e-mail me please, I am interested but confused about this

    Chris AT deadlyhosting DOT com

    Danké

    --
    www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
    www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.
    "Marijn" <info@simtakeoff.com> wrote in message
    >I am currently offering some sets of cheap Jeppesen enroute charts.
    > These charts are slightly outdated but still in perfect condition for
    > flightsimulation.
    >
    > You can now order a full European set covering Europe, The set contains
    > the
    > following original charts:
    > Europe (LOW) 1-2
    > Europe (LOW) 3-4
    > Europe (LOW) 5-6
    > Europe (LOW) 7-8
    > Europe (LOW) 9-10
    > Europe (LOW) 11-12
    > Europe (LOW) 13-14
    > Europe (LOW) 15
    > Europe (HIGH) 1-2
    > Europe (HIGH) 3-4
    > Europe (HIGH) 5-6
    > Europe (HIGH) 7-8
    > Europe (HIGH) 9-10
    > Europe (HIGH) 11-12
    > Europe (HIGH) 13-14
    > Europe (HIGH) 15
    > The price of this set is only Euro 25 (+ 8,50 postage)
    > Shipping within three day's!
    > Now including original Jeppesen airport/approach sheets of Kathmandu and
    > Innsbruck and some other airports
    > Payment by Paypal!
    > Visit:
    > http://www.vancranenburgh.nl/charts.htm
    >
    > Also available:
    > Full set of European+ airport sheets (incl. SIDs and STARs) from Jeppesen
    > Airway Manual

    I would not recommend Jeppensen charts for the UK Chris. They are mostly
    rubbish IMNSHO. Try and get the proper CAA 1:500,000 ICAO aeronautical
    charts.

    Quilly
    Website
    http://www.quilljar.btinternet.co.uk/
    Do not reply personally, false address

    oh ok, thanks for the advice. But I thought jeppensen were meant to be the
    best charts around

    --

    On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 11:38:17 -0000, Quilljar wrote:

    > I would not recommend Jeppensen charts for the UK Chris. They are mostly
    > rubbish IMNSHO. Try and get the proper CAA 1:500,000 ICAO aeronautical
    > charts.

    In what way?
    The Jeppesen charts have always been highly recommended, haven't they?
    RL pilots use them.

    --

    Marcel
    (I've got a baaad feeling about this.....)

    Marcel Kuijper <zoepetier_nothing_here@hotmail.com> wrote:

    > In what way?
    > The Jeppesen charts have always been highly recommended, haven't they?
    > RL pilots use them.

    In the US, Jeppesen charts are excellent but they are much more costly than
    their government publishing counterparts.

    --
    Peter

    Chris Harries wrote:
    > oh ok, thanks for the advice. But I thought jeppensen were meant to
    > be the best charts around

    Well the adverts speak highly of them :-)
    In the States they may be the only ones available, but in the UK we have our
    own, much more informative charts. They are made by the Ordnance Survey and
    published by the Civil Aviatioin Authority. They are in full colour, and
    gloss laminated for durability. Most UK pilots use a chinagraph pencil on
    these charts, that can be rubbed off and used over and over again. When I
    flew in the US, I had to use Jeppensen charts and I was not impressed. They
    were thin, not laminated, and had very little information for VFR flying.
    To find out more go to,
    http://www.afeonline.com/afeshop/enter.html?lang=en-uk&target=d203.html&lmd=38393.704711

    or to the CAA website.

    Quilljar <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

    > In the States they may be the only ones available,

    They aren't. The US gov't puts out VFR charts, which (strictly speaking
    about VFR) are probably much more widely used than Jeppesen's VFR charts:

    http://www.naco.faa.gov/

    --
    Peter

    Hmm well thanks for that advice as I am looking in to purchasing some charts
    for UK and Europe and I would have gone to jeppensen (I guess its from all
    that reading from the yanks)

    --
    "Chris Harries" <chrisflyer@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > oh ok, thanks for the advice. But I thought jeppensen were meant to be the
    > best charts around
    >
    > --
    > www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
    > www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.
    > I apologise now for any spelling mistakes or bad grammar
    > --
    > "Quilljar" <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    >>I would not recommend Jeppensen charts for the UK Chris. They are mostly
    >>rubbish IMNSHO. Try and get the proper CAA 1:500,000 ICAO aeronautical
    >>charts.
    >>
    >> Quilly
    >> Website
    >> http://www.quilljar.btinternet.co.uk/