Jeppesen enroute charts available

Last response: in Video Games
February 19, 2005 9:24:20 PM

I am currently offering some sets of cheap Jeppesen enroute charts.
These charts are slightly outdated but still in perfect condition for
flightsimulation.

You can now order a full European set covering Europe, The set contains the
following original charts:
Europe (LOW) 1-2
Europe (LOW) 3-4
Europe (LOW) 5-6
Europe (LOW) 7-8
Europe (LOW) 9-10
Europe (LOW) 11-12
Europe (LOW) 13-14
Europe (LOW) 15
Europe (HIGH) 1-2
Europe (HIGH) 3-4
Europe (HIGH) 5-6
Europe (HIGH) 7-8
Europe (HIGH) 9-10
Europe (HIGH) 11-12
Europe (HIGH) 13-14
Europe (HIGH) 15
The price of this set is only Euro 25 (+ 8,50 postage)
Shipping within three day's!
Now including original Jeppesen airport/approach sheets of Kathmandu and
Innsbruck and some other airports
Payment by Paypal!
Visit:
http://www.vancranenburgh.nl/charts.htm

Also available:
Full set of European+ airport sheets (incl. SIDs and STARs) from Jeppesen
Airway Manual
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 4:16:25 AM

Can you e-mail me please, I am interested but confused about this

Chris AT deadlyhosting DOT com

Danké

--
www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.
"Marijn" <info@simtakeoff.com> wrote in message
>I am currently offering some sets of cheap Jeppesen enroute charts.
> These charts are slightly outdated but still in perfect condition for
> flightsimulation.
>
> You can now order a full European set covering Europe, The set contains
> the
> following original charts:
> Europe (LOW) 1-2
> Europe (LOW) 3-4
> Europe (LOW) 5-6
> Europe (LOW) 7-8
> Europe (LOW) 9-10
> Europe (LOW) 11-12
> Europe (LOW) 13-14
> Europe (LOW) 15
> Europe (HIGH) 1-2
> Europe (HIGH) 3-4
> Europe (HIGH) 5-6
> Europe (HIGH) 7-8
> Europe (HIGH) 9-10
> Europe (HIGH) 11-12
> Europe (HIGH) 13-14
> Europe (HIGH) 15
> The price of this set is only Euro 25 (+ 8,50 postage)
> Shipping within three day's!
> Now including original Jeppesen airport/approach sheets of Kathmandu and
> Innsbruck and some other airports
> Payment by Paypal!
> Visit:
> http://www.vancranenburgh.nl/charts.htm
>
> Also available:
> Full set of European+ airport sheets (incl. SIDs and STARs) from Jeppesen
> Airway Manual

Anonymous
February 20, 2005 2:38:17 PM

I would not recommend Jeppensen charts for the UK Chris. They are mostly
rubbish IMNSHO. Try and get the proper CAA 1:500,000 ICAO aeronautical
charts.

Quilly
Website
http://www.quilljar.btinternet.co.uk/
Do not reply personally, false address
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 6:01:57 PM

oh ok, thanks for the advice. But I thought jeppensen were meant to be the
best charts around

--
>I would not recommend Jeppensen charts for the UK Chris. They are mostly
>rubbish IMNSHO. Try and get the proper CAA 1:500,000 ICAO aeronautical
>charts.
>
> Quilly
> Website
> http://www.quilljar.btinternet.co.uk/
> Do not reply personally, false address

Anonymous
February 20, 2005 6:15:19 PM

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 11:38:17 -0000, Quilljar wrote:

> I would not recommend Jeppensen charts for the UK Chris. They are mostly
> rubbish IMNSHO. Try and get the proper CAA 1:500,000 ICAO aeronautical
> charts.

In what way?
The Jeppesen charts have always been highly recommended, haven't they?
RL pilots use them.

--

Marcel
(I've got a baaad feeling about this.....)

Marcel Kuijper <zoepetier_nothing_here@hotmail.com> wrote:

> In what way?
> The Jeppesen charts have always been highly recommended, haven't they?
> RL pilots use them.

In the US, Jeppesen charts are excellent but they are much more costly than
their government publishing counterparts.

--
Peter

February 21, 2005 1:40:02 AM

Chris Harries wrote:
> oh ok, thanks for the advice. But I thought jeppensen were meant to
> be the best charts around

Well the adverts speak highly of them :-)
In the States they may be the only ones available, but in the UK we have our
own, much more informative charts. They are made by the Ordnance Survey and
published by the Civil Aviatioin Authority. They are in full colour, and
gloss laminated for durability. Most UK pilots use a chinagraph pencil on
these charts, that can be rubbed off and used over and over again. When I
flew in the US, I had to use Jeppensen charts and I was not impressed. They
were thin, not laminated, and had very little information for VFR flying.
To find out more go to,
http://www.afeonline.com/afeshop/enter.html?lang=en-uk&...

or to the CAA website.

Quilly
Website
http://www.quilljar.btinternet.co.uk/
Do not reply personally, false address
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 1:40:03 AM

Quilljar <wykehill-flightsim@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> In the States they may be the only ones available,

They aren't. The US gov't puts out VFR charts, which (strictly speaking
about VFR) are probably much more widely used than Jeppesen's VFR charts:

http://www.naco.faa.gov/

--
Peter

February 23, 2005 6:14:42 PM

Hmm well thanks for that advice as I am looking in to purchasing some charts
for UK and Europe and I would have gone to jeppensen (I guess its from all
that reading from the yanks)

--

!