Locking students out of different items

I'm taking over our small school's computer lab and I know there were
problems last year with kids making changes. How can I use Windows XP to
lock students out of making ANY changes, access the web, and access our
server based software? Thanks for any help!
1 answer Last reply
More about locking students items

    Hi,

    HOW TO: Use the Group Policy Editor to Manage Local Computer Policy in
    Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307882

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Mr. Teach" <MrTeach@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'm taking over our small school's computer lab and I know there were
    > problems last year with kids making changes. How can I use Windows XP to
    > lock students out of making ANY changes, access the web, and access our
    > server based software? Thanks for any help!

Microsoft Windows XP