How to prevent the Windows NT Server to boardcast via port..

Hello,
I have a Windows NT Server 4.0 with sp6a. It has 2 NICs: one is connected to
my LAN, another is connected to the Internet.

The only protocol that it run is TCP/IP. I had enable TCP/IP security. For
the NIC connected to Internet, I permitted TCP ports 21,80. No UDP port is
allowed.

I found that it always broadcast NETBIOS packets to the subnet that is
connecting my ISP.
It is unnecessary. Can I stop the boardcasting?

Open the properties of the tcp/ip protocol on the
external NIC (one connected to the internet) and
disable netbios over tcip/ip.