PCI card with floppy drive connector???

Anyone know if they make a floppy drive PCI card?

My Gigabyte mobo has a defective floppy connector, but I would like to retain
use of my floppy drive. I know they make USB floppy drives, but those are all
external units and I want an internal 1.44MB floppy drive in my case.

This may be a legacy-type card, but they should still exist somewhere???
1 answer Last reply
More about card floppy drive connector

    On Mon, 2 May 2005 12:30:32 -0400, "TJM" <tjm@nospam.com> had a flock
    of green cheek conures squawk out:

    >Anyone know if they make a floppy drive PCI card?
    >
    >My Gigabyte mobo has a defective floppy connector, but I would like to retain
    >use of my floppy drive. I know they make USB floppy drives, but those are all
    >external units and I want an internal 1.44MB floppy drive in my case.
    >
    >This may be a legacy-type card, but they should still exist somewhere???

    The only one I know of is the Catweasel.

    Stephen

Homebuilt Floppy Disk PCI Systems