PCI card with floppy drive connector???

Last response: in Systems
Share
May 2, 2005 4:30:32 PM

Anyone know if they make a floppy drive PCI card?

My Gigabyte mobo has a defective floppy connector, but I would like to retain
use of my floppy drive. I know they make USB floppy drives, but those are all
external units and I want an internal 1.44MB floppy drive in my case.

This may be a legacy-type card, but they should still exist somewhere???
May 3, 2005 9:13:34 PM

On Mon, 2 May 2005 12:30:32 -0400, "TJM" <tjm@nospam.com> had a flock
of green cheek conures squawk out:

>Anyone know if they make a floppy drive PCI card?
>
>My Gigabyte mobo has a defective floppy connector, but I would like to retain
>use of my floppy drive. I know they make USB floppy drives, but those are all
>external units and I want an internal 1.44MB floppy drive in my case.
>
>This may be a legacy-type card, but they should still exist somewhere???

The only one I know of is the Catweasel.

Stephen