Users not logging on to domain server in Windows N.T 4.0

I have two users who all of a sudden can't login to the
domain. Nothing was changed since Friday and thier
accounts are still valid when you look them up in the
servers database. I have deleted the accounts and re-added
them as well as deleted and readded the actual
worktstations. Of course I can re-boot the servers after
hours but want to try more things before that. Any
suggestions would be great....Daniel Burse

Does the problem follow the users to other machines?
Can other users logon to the domain from these workstations?
What is the error the users get when trying to logon to the domain?

--
Darren Hook
dhook@online.microsoft.com

Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for
newsgroup purposes only.

"Daniel Burse" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have two users who all of a sudden can't login to the
> domain. Nothing was changed since Friday and thier
> accounts are still valid when you look them up in the
> servers database. I have deleted the accounts and re-added
> them as well as deleted and readded the actual
> worktstations. Of course I can re-boot the servers after
> hours but want to try more things before that. Any
> suggestions would be great....Daniel Burse

You have 1 domain controller? Open a dos prompt on
all DCs and run nbtstat -n and verify there are no errors
particularly the domain name 1c group name for DCs.
A client will need to resolve this name in order to find
a DC for authentication.