cannot share printer on wireless network

I am trying to add a network printer. When browsing for a printer, the name
"Microsfot Windows Network" is displayed without any subdirectories. Why
can't I see the computer name and printer name. BTW: I have activated to
shared the printer. The firewall is off for printers. Also, I have
successfully shared a printer on a reverse network.
--
Steve
1 answer Last reply

    i solved my problem. i identified the computer name and manually entered it
    in.
    --
    Steve

    "AtlantaSteve" wrote:

    > I am trying to add a network printer. When browsing for a printer, the name
    > "Microsfot Windows Network" is displayed without any subdirectories. Why
    > can't I see the computer name and printer name. BTW: I have activated to
    > shared the printer. The firewall is off for printers. Also, I have
    > successfully shared a printer on a reverse network.
    > --
    > Steve

Wireless Network Printers Wireless Networking