Help need xp home product key

Hi,

I have lost the product/license key for Windows XP Home Edition. Could
someone help as I am in the middle of an installation.

Molbee

The sticker is required to be installed on the side of your PC by the
builder. If you happen to be the builder, I think you're out a luck
"Molbee" <molbee.sahib@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have lost the product/license key for Windows XP Home Edition. Could
> someone help as I am in the middle of an installation.
>
> Molbee

If you have the original disk you can call MS and they will give you one...

"Molbee" <molbee.sahib@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have lost the product/license key for Windows XP Home Edition. Could
> someone help as I am in the middle of an installation.
>
> Molbee

It's kinda late for this for you, but what I do with mine, is write the key
on the cd.

Avery

On Wed, 04 May 2005 22:04:44 GMT If I have seen farther it is because
I have stood on the shoulder of giants "Molbee"
<molbee.sahib@ntlworld.com> wrote :

>Hi,
>
>I have lost the product/license key for Windows XP Home Edition. Could
>someone help as I am in the middle of an installation.
>
>Molbee

Google/Groups.

--
Free Windows/PC help,
remove obvious to reply

Molbee wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have lost the product/license key for Windows XP Home Edition. Could
> someone help as I am in the middle of an installation.
>
> Molbee

hehehe

--
And it really doesn't matter if
I'm wrong I'm right

Lennon & McCartney

"Freedom55" <"joinertake this out"@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in
message
> Molbee wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have lost the product/license key for Windows XP Home
>> Edition. Could
>> someone help as I am in the middle of an installation.
>>
>> Molbee
>>

> hehehe
>
> --
> And it really doesn't matter if
> I'm wrong I'm right
> Where I belong I'm right
> Where I belong.
>
> Lennon & McCartney

Relax, they will sell you another one. <G>

That is what I had to do. Why should it be any different for
you?

Ed Cregger

Just call up Microsoft, give them your information, and they will help you
out.