Documenting user groups

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

I need to list the user groups with the NTFS relevant
permissions on folders within an NT4.0 Domain. Is anyone
aware of any suitable software packages which will assist
myself please?

Cheers,

Troy

Hello,

You can use Ideal Administration from Pointdev ( www.pointdev.com ). menu
"Database", "Files & Directories". You have just to select the shared
folders or paths to export in databases. IA exports all the
files/directories permissions and properties (owner, size, ...). You can
also export computers, groups, users, system properties (CPU, RAM),
installed softwares, disk size, and more... These tasks can be easily
scheduled and used in command line. Here the tool: http://www.pointdev.com/

"Troy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:53c201c42d05
$e77a60e0$a601280a@phx.gbl: