FSBoarding and I don't see the passengers

Last response: in Video Games
February 20, 2005 3:34:25 AM

Okay, I got clued in to FSBoarding from reading the Sybex book, MS FS2004:
Official Stategies and Secrets. On page 202 it states, "this utility allows
you to see simulated passengers embarking on your airliner".

However, the best I can do with the software is to hear the boarding calls,
the announcement on the plane to fasten seat belts, and a request to ground
crew to push back. You can hear these things, but there are no visuals. Is
this what is intended with the software or is the book wrong.

Does anyone out there that uses this utility really see the passengers?
Jack

PS If there are no visuals, does anyone know of a utility where you can
actually see the passengers getting on the plane?

More about : fsboarding passengers

February 20, 2005 3:34:26 AM

> Jackson K McAfeewrote:
Okay, I got clued in to FSBoarding from reading the Sybex book, MS
FS2004:
> Official Stategies and Secrets. On page 202 it states, "this utility
allows
> you to see simulated passengers embarking on your airliner".
>
> However, the best I can do with the software is to hear the boarding
calls,
> the announcement on the plane to fasten seat belts, and a request to
ground
> crew to push back. You can hear these things, but there are no
visuals. Is
> this what is intended with the software or is the book wrong.

Thats about all it does!

> Does anyone out there that uses this utility really see the
passengers?
> Jack
>
> PS If there are no visuals, does anyone know of a utility where you
can
> actually see the passengers getting on the plane?

I have not come across anything like that - The closest I have seen
any type of product out there that offers passenger or environment
backgrounds is Emma Field by Lago

Ian G
Anonymous
February 20, 2005 2:19:50 PM

I expect that what you experienced exact is what the captain see, no
passengers.
During embarking you have time to plan your flight and check your aircraft.
I have seen a lot of passengers in my live but believe me your missing
notting.

!