Zuckerberg Out of Top 10 Billionaire List; Execs Leaving FB

Status
Not open for further replies.

blingooron

Honorable
Aug 3, 2012
No wonder he pissed away the board meetings, he figured they were full of ****. Annnd good for him to stay with his wife, god knows hotness is chasing him down. Yes im super shallow

cookoy

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2009
Yeah, as if being out of the top ten list is that bad. More interesting is why those execs are jumping ship. We can only guess if journalists don't do the work for us.

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
The question remains, what has Zuckerberg contributed to technology and the Internet in general? All he seems to have done was create a network in almost complete imitation of existing social networks like Friendster and enhance its mass appeal by making it initially for "Ivy league graduates" only. The media went crazy promoting "genius" Mr Zuckerberg together with his network causing more and more gullible people to want to join it when face book eventually became democratized. Facebook is an embarrassment to civilization and so is Mr Zuckerberg. When facebook goes under, the way of Myspace, it will be a good riddance as better and more important networks exist that have received little or no attention from the narrowly owned "elite" media in the USA. I dare say the US media propaganda on "genius" Zuckerberg and his social network belong in the Annals of mass brainwashing.

G

[citation][nom]spartanmk2[/nom]This article isnt even worth commenting on.[/citation]

Yet you did!

Prey

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2006
[citation][nom]Nakal[/nom]I just hope the Government does not think them "Too Big to Fail" lol[/citation]
Ya know I didn't even think about that, but the way our government works, I wouldn't be surprised :)

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
Zuckerberg's colledge thesis "Plan to screw the bankers of the world."

step 1 Steal idea from college friends to make kick ass online community, offer everything "free"
step 2 get 1 billion users
step 3 offer company to bankers for 100 billion $ IPO
step 4 buy skull shaped island, equip sharks with lasers
step 5 F up online community with paid services, advertisements and never ending security flaws
step 6 make everyone quit company / fire everyone important
step 7 ?!?!?!
step 8 profit

fedelm

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2012
[citation][nom]del35[/nom]The question remains, what has Zuckerberg contributed to technology and the Internet in general? All he seems to have done was create a network in almost complete imitation of existing social networks like Friendster and enhance its mass appeal by making it initially for "Ivy league graduates" only. The media went crazy promoting "genius" Mr Zuckerberg together with his network causing more and more gullible people to want to join it when face book eventually became democratized. Facebook is an embarrassment to civilization and so is Mr Zuckerberg. When facebook goes under, the way of Myspace, it will be a good riddance as better and more important networks exist that have received little or no attention from the narrowly owned "elite" media in the USA. I dare say the US media propaganda on "genius" Zuckerberg and his social network belong in the Annals of mass brainwashing.[/citation]

Amen.

We're lucky rich does not equal genius.

Gundam288

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2011
[citation][nom]dalethepcman[/nom]Zuckerberg's colledge thesis "Plan to screw the bankers of the world."step 1 Steal idea from college friends to make kick ass online community, offer everything "free"step 2 get 1 billion usersstep 3 offer company to bankers for 100 billion $ IPOstep 4 buy skull shaped island, equip sharks with lasersstep 5 F up online community with paid services, advertisements and never ending security flawsstep 6 make everyone quit company / fire everyone importantstep 7 ?!?!?!step 8 profit[/citation]

You might want to add ether WMDs or owning the fed in there as things CAN go south real quick if the bankers find out what your up to!

G

Soon we shall laugh at Facebook users the same way that we laugh at MySpace users.

[citation][nom]kronos_cornelius[/nom]Congratulation to those that put their money where their mouth was and shorted Facebook.[/citation]Wow...I really should've done that. I felt pretty confident this is exactly what would happen, but I didn't put money on it. Like you said, congrats to those who did.

d_kuhn

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2002

I'm a huge chicken or that's exactly what I'd have done. Looking at their desired market cap I was thinking it was a train-wreck in slow motion... but I'm WAY to risk averse to gamble on the stock market like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS