restore

I need to restore my users in a NT 4.0 PDC. I have re-installed NT 4.0
using the same computer name, my tape drive is configured and installed.
How can I get my users back from the tape? I'm using an old version of
Veritas.

Thanks
Wayne

What were you backing up? Do you have a CURRENT ERD? Did you back up any of
the registry? This may or may not be an option for you if you did not have a
current ERD at the time of the crash. Did you not have any BDC's?

--
Scott Harding
MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+

"Wayne DeGaust - Micro Tech Niagara" <micro@niagara.com> wrote in message
> I need to restore my users in a NT 4.0 PDC. I have re-installed NT 4.0
> using the same computer name, my tape drive is configured and installed.
> How can I get my users back from the tape? I'm using an old version of
> Veritas.
>
> Thanks
> Wayne

Good question what exactly have you backed up? What
is on the backup tape?