Q about Personal Cinema

Sorry if this seems like a dumb question:
I want the MSI FX5600 Personal Cinema video card. A cheap OEM (excluding
the remote, infrared adapter, and an “external AV breakout box”) is
available. Does the box have anything to do with watching/recording TV?

JohnS

Never used it. I'm a Hauppauge fan myself. Got the
WinTV PVR-150 for Win Media Center. It is getting
the job done, and the recording compression is very
good, and lets you put the file anywhere you want.

johns