dallas

"boB"
> I did a flight up there to KDAL using real world weather. Is it really
> as bad as the pictures show????
> http://img189.exs.cx/img189/1018/19febcv2400tj.jpg

Pretty high approach! <G> You'd be lucky to land on the other threshold
with that approach.

KDAL... where is that? That looks a lot more like KADS.

In answer to your question... yes. Dallas has been solid IMC since 1600.

Dallas

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Dallas wrote:

> "Dallas" <
>
>>KDAL... where is that?
>

> Never mind... I think they should rename it KLUV
>

> Dallas

I wondered if you were kidding or not. :)

As for the steep approach, yes it was, and yes, I ran off the departure
end, but thank goodness no damage was done and the tower couldn't see me.

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

dallas

"boB"
> As for the steep approach, yes it was, and yes, I ran off the departure
> end, but thank goodness no damage was done and the tower couldn't see me.

Good thing the FAA didn't have anybody hanging around that day!

Dallas

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 04:38:47 GMT, "Dallas"
<Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote:

>In answer to your question... yes. Dallas has been solid IMC since 1600.

1600? That's one *old* runway...

Carl
--
"Rude alert. Rude alert. An electrical fire has knocked out my voice
recognition unicycle. Many Wurlitzers are missing from my database. Abandon

Hi Carl Inglis,

Oh, I thought he was talking about Dallas, who posts here, not Dallas,
the runway.

Regards,
John Ward